• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe Hills Busy Wild trail closures

Hi All:

So, Ain'tstuck, what sort of shape is the Busy in after the logging operation?

Thanks.

Alan

Well, it's different for sure and needs a bit of work but overall I have hope. It seems worse than it is because it's so dry (happens every summer). I'm pretty sure it will be a real challenge again come the rainy season.

No worries!:;

Well, it's different for sure and needs a bit of work but overall I have hope. It seems worse than it is because it's so dry (happens every summer). I'm pretty sure it will be a real challenge again come the rainy season.

No worries!:;

I seen and talk to Nancy yesterday and she was saying something about it..She was concerned on how people think how easy it is now.some people don't know how hard it will be when it feels up with water.I'm thinking the same those people with almost stock rigs making it now and trying it this winter and not making it and leaving rigs in there.I guess it will be more parts for us or a new obstacle...maybe make a gate keeper this winter to keep them out...

The 1st section hasn't changed that much and has always acted as a pretty good "Gate Keeper". Those 90deg corners with a greasy hillclimb are enough to slow down the posers usually.

I drove up there Monday morning and checked out the beginning. Took some photos while I was there but they were mainly for political ammunition. Trail looked good and open to me.

just went out there this weekend and the busy has changed. not the trail i remember. one truck made it with 33s. the place needs lots of rain and it will get better. the logs make up for it!

As of the last Elbe Focus Group meeting: The logging in the ORV area is finished up and all trails are open.

Any issues or dangerous situations that need attention please let me know so we can work it out asap.

Thanks

As of the last Elbe Focus Group meeting: The logging in the ORV area is finished up and all trails are open.

Any issues or dangerous situations that need attention please let me know so we can work it out asap.

Thanks

please don't tell me they are "finished" cleaning up that disaster.

looks like crap in there.

and the trail is easy now.

Sorry man, as far as I know it is what it is.

As for being easy. I'm kinda waiting to see how the wet season breaks the trail in. Come spring we'll all work together to change it as needed.

Latest posts