• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe Hills Campground

rollnhvy

We seem to be having issue's with atv riders using the hillside behind the out house as there own personal trail system. This is just going to create more work for us. If a person gets caught back there on a atv they will get a ticket no questions asked. This is a time of limited funds in our budget so if you happen to have a friend that rides back there pass on this info. We have plenty of miles of legit trail system quads can use to. :beer:

I noticed right in the campgrounds there is a big red and white sign that says to stay on designated trails, so maybe that's causing some confusion that there might be "designated" trails past that sign? I know that's not the real problem, but it may help.

Did you guys end up getting it blocked off sunday?

Real trail heads have signs with trail names or numbers. Not a outhouse as a entrance.....:fawkdancesmiley: New state symbol for a designated trail

images

Last edited:
No we weren't able to get it blocked off on Sunday, but we did catch a couple more quads heading right back to the trail on Sunday.

I put in a request for more of those huge concrete posts we put around the outhouse by the entrance to the camp ground..... :redneck:

I put in a request for more of those huge concrete posts we put around the outhouse by the entrance to the camp ground..... :redneck:

I have a couple of eco blocks I could donate, just need them picked up from Buckley and delivered...