• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe Hills Focus group

rollnhvy

Hello everyone. Hopefully we are moving toward spring finally. Thanks to everyone who attended the last work party. I hope everyone still has this Thursday, May 8th on their calendars for the next focus group meeting.

Topics covered will include:

Work Party Update

If you would like the chance to give input or ideas please attend the focus group. Everybody is welcome to come and share there idea's on the topics listed. Elbe hills can continue to be a great place but only with the support of the wheeling community.

I will be there. There was a great showing of people at the work party. I am sorry I was unable to attend. I was really proud when I heard how many people showed up to make a difference.
Dnr and Nancy have done a good job of doing there best to let anyone who wants to get involved and help out do just that. We need to continue to show up to the focus meetings and take part in the decisions that are being made about the park all of us love. I hope to see all of you at the meeting.
Sincerely Steve Russell
www.mudslingers4x4.com

It was a great focus group turn out. We talked about the progress made at the work party. The Dnr wants to know if there is enough of us interested to make a elbe trail watch program. We talked about the gate keeper for busy and possibly just making a hard obsticle that will limit the trail to rigs more suited for that terrain. The fire pit was repaired last week by a volenteer. We are working on establishing a trail corridor and keeping it under control. We will be getting new signs for the trails soon. We originally planned on having trail rating systems on them. The dnr cant rate the trails due to liability issues:redneck: