Elbe Hills Fun Run June 14th

Barbie Jeep

W.O.W.
Wheelers Of Washington
Elbe Hills Fun Run
Sunday, June 14th
First rig out at 8 AM.
Last rig out at noon.

Register Saturday night and Sunday morning.
$10 for the first hand, $5 for each additional.

Enter to win a Warn 8,000 lb Winch!
Buy a $5 raffle ticket!
Winning name will be drawn at 4:30 pm.
For more information go to: www.wow4x4.com

Last edited:
why would ppl pay to run a free trail
Why not?

There will be prizes and a raffle.
YUP!!:awesomework:

Because it is an event. This should be a good run so you should go check it out.
So true!

There has not been a legit event like this up at Elbe hill's until now!!(minus the winter poker run last winter) W.O.W is pioneering this and hopefully this will get more individual members and clubs involved with whats going on around them and THERE trails,

plus, taking the same line and same trail every friggen time out is BORING!!

I will be there too. Hopefully on the trail in my Chevy helping with any needed recovery, after directing traffic :hi:

i cant ill be at groung hog with krawler its the 13th but i no a lot of ppl that will be there its like r back yard almost so ill tell them and git the word out

its 4 running the bizzy right or all of the trails

To keep Nancy happy and to give EVERYBODY a fare chance, we are not running Busy and swamp, Even tho swamp is a easy trail for the most part, we are going to try and keep most of the traffic away from it...:awesomework:

plus that leaves those 2 open for people who want to run them:awesomework:

So, I could of missed it on the wow board and web site. But I did not see any specifics on where to meet. Did I miss the specifics? Yes I have been there and know where the general meeting area is.

Also registered on your board over there, but I cant post.

Thanks

To keep Nancy happy and to give EVERYBODY a fare chance, we are not running Busy and swamp, Even tho swamp is a easy trail for the most part, we are going to try and keep most of the traffic away from it...:awesomework:

plus that leaves those 2 open for people who want to run them:awesomework:

sounds like rookie day?:corn:

sounds like rookie day?:corn:

Its a fun run, not a winch 50 broken vehicles out day. It will be a good day to meet new people. If you want more af a challenge, come with 50 psi in your tires!

There will be people directing traffic and signs for where to go. Registration will be at the campground. The 6 trails will run parallel to the main gravel road.
:bananadance:

Its a fun run, not a winch 50 broken vehicles out day. It will be a good day to meet new people. If you want more af a challenge, come with 50 psi in your tires!

There will be people directing traffic and signs for where to go. Registration will be at the campground. The 6 trails will run parallel to the main gravel road.
:bananadance:

you guys need any help?:corn:

We have people for traffic control, registration and checkpoints. With weather like this, everyone wants to be out on the weekends. Are you coming up Brad? You might be able to win some free stuff.
:cheer:

We have people for traffic control, registration and checkpoints. With weather like this, everyone wants to be out on the weekends. Are you coming up Brad? You might be able to win some free stuff.
:cheer:

I think so, just dont know which rig? Depends on the trail we end up on.

Can we be part of the run and door prizes and still run the busy if we want?

I think so, just dont know which rig? Depends on the trail we end up on.

Can we be part of the run and door prizes and still run the busy if we want?

Be one of the first vehicles out, do the fun run trails, then do the busy wild trail and be back at the camp area at 4:00. It is pretty dry up there so the trails can be done fast if you don't break.
:awesomework: