• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe Hills Fun Run June 14th

I'm excited about seeing everyone up there...

This is the first event of it's kind at Elbe...

Hopefully I will see some familiar faces at my checkpoint...

Whats wrong with it?

I'm using the clutch as an excuse to swap in the injected 2.3 and 5 speed. The rear main seal is leaking pretty bad too, and it really needs a rebuild before it's too late. So why not just swap in the better motor and trans. I should have done it this past winter, but Pat's going to be in Tenessee for a month and a half, so I have a loaner. :D

Hell yeah. :awesomework: I'd like to check that thing out in person.

Aint nothing special....just ask corey.... Its a joke.:haha::haha:

For real tho...it isnt anything special. Made from pipe and I can weld for **** so it looks better in the pics than in person.:redneck:

elbe campin trip

I have plans on goin to elbe saturday morn to camp and do some wheelin but my buddy backed out will u hold my hand so I dont get scared. I want to wheel but dont like wheelin alone not safe.:redneck:

I have plans on goin to elbe saturday morn to camp and do some wheelin but my buddy backed out will u hold my hand so I dont get scared. I want to wheel but dont like wheelin alone not safe.:redneck:

Go alone!! you wont be wheeling by yourself:haha:

btw..nice first post:awesomework::eeek::haha:

Should be fun, a group of us are running the Busy on Saturday after we set up.

giggity..

gotta greese U-joints today... then i'm ready..

Maybe change that heim that is wearing out.. but its OK.. i have spares.

oh yea.. gotta go get the door pin i need before it falls off.

I'm just rambleing.

should be a good weekend!

There were 52 participent vehicles on the fun run. Jeeps, Toyota's, Samurai's, Chevy's, Ford Bronco's. It was great :awesomework: Thanks for everyone that showed up!