• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe hills fun run picture and video thread

Yes,great time at Elby,Thanks WOW for putting on a good fun run,hope to see a 2nd annual fun run at Elby.:awesomework:

Everybody seemed to have a good time, thanks to those who showed up. Great weather and good people.!

We did have a minor casualty. Jackson melted the piston in his quad. WOT from Rainier Vista back to camp. About 1/2 mile from camp, it just stopped. I pulled the engine apart when we got home and it literally melted.

Hmm, they have a big bore kit for that motor. Comes with a high performance cam and high compression pistons as well. We already have a real nice pipe for that motor on his parts quad....hmmmm....

The busy was cool as hell.....I got swallowed by the tank trap about midway thru.....the mud forced off my engine belts and then my coil wire broke at the best time.....I also do not think I missed denting any section at all on my truck

Hey bud i got good video of you in the tank trap trying to paddle your truck through with a stick Fawking funny! Sarah took my SD card out of the camera to download all the pic's onto her laptop and left it on my coffe table i grabed tha dam camera this morning and there is no SD card in to....damit

I will post your vid's tonght or the am at the latest! good time buddy i can't wait to go out on some more trails with ya! your fun to watch and fun to hang with!!:beer::awesomework:

Sarah took my SD card out of the camera to download all the pic's onto her laptop and left it on my coffe table i grabed tha dam camera this morning and there is no SD card in to....damit

Hmmm Wonder if she is trying to hide some pics:D:haha:

I had a blast!! Tell ya what... Working Check point 7 was BORING!! at first!! Then here came bud in his yellow yota being the first person thru and honestly..The Smartest!!:awesomework: (his mind set, Run it then go play on the busy:redneck::awesomework:)...

Sat there all morning waiting for somebody to show up...finally faith Wheeler Joe showed up and then the rigs started rolling thru!!

Ed Bister has pics and vids like he said of Kelly on the rocks and the rock faces down at the end of the Rock bowl off of 9rd.. I got to hear alot of stories about all the "JEEPS" that broke.. :masturbanana[1]: WHAT EVER!!!

ONLY 1 cherokee broke on the run:fawkdancesmiley:!!!! the rest were :rb:ass YJ's & TJ's:fawkdancesmiley::haha:!!!! hell maybe even a CJ...lol..

I have no problem working that check point again!!:awesomework:

GREAT JOB W.O.W!!!!!!!!!!! and Congrats on OUR 1year anniversary:awesomework::cheer: !!!!!!!

not to take the fame away from WOW..but my friends with the Dogpoundoffroad club are hosting there own fun run Aug 8th!!!!:awesomework: MORE TIME TO COME PLAY!!!!:awesomework:

attachment.php

i should have never let off the gas felt alot steeper than it looks in the pic.
someone said they took video anyone know who that was?

Man it looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Sorry i missed it. Thanks to Cory an Barbra and the WOW members for all there hard work and hours to make things like this happen.

It looks like everyone had a great time.

A couple of us from Portland and Vancouver area are headed that way on July 17-18 ( Wheeling the 18th). Neither of us know the trail system even though I grew up in Randle. Maybe a couple of you would like to take us on a tour per say.

It looks like everyone had a great time.

A couple of us from Portland and Vancouver area are headed that way on July 17-18 ( Wheeling the 18th). Neither of us know the trail system even though I grew up in Randle. Maybe a couple of you would like to take us on a tour per say.

My buddy and i are thinkging about going to do a shake down run in his sami this weekend at elbe seeings how it is close to us. Might be able to show you around.

Was an awesome weekend. I snapped both my front axles Friday night in a nice mud hole. An no they didn't brake in pieces a clean brake at the carrier. got the front end up another 3ft off the ground.
Pore Barbara was in the passenger seat with an inch of mud on the floor board and she was wearing flip flops and couldn't even get out the jeep.:haha:
Then had fun wheeling again Sunday and being the recovery rig. Only had to pull one yoda out, LOL