• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe Hills Orv fall clean up Oct 4-5

rollnhvy

Last Clean Up of 2008!
Join us to help clean up our ORV park in the last work party of the year.
Overnight camping is available.
Lunch will be provided for those who come out to help.

For more information please contact Joe Wittig at [email protected]

Last edited:
At this clean up we will be putting fresh gravel in the campground. Putting in brand new state of the art trail signs with text for the blind. We will be putting up more diamonds marking the trail corridor... We will also be giving the main road coming in a good cleaning.... There will be plenty to do for all so if you have a free day or 2 feel free to drop in...... :beer:

I want to help out, but with a really bad back, I cant do much physical work, but have a util 4x4 quad with winch that can, if you can use me I will be there....

I want to help out, but with a really bad back, I cant do much physical work, but have a util 4x4 quad with winch that can, if you can use me I will be there....

if you have a rig to haul stuff and people in and out of the trail..thats a big help on its own...

Longfield Super Axles has donated a $100 gift certificate to be raffled off to volunteers. Thanks Bobby!
:hi:

Do we have to call ahead if we are going to camp for this. Also, since the campground will be getting new gravel, are we going to camp in the campground?

Is anyone else planning on camping?

Last edited:
The Wife and I are going up Friday Night and now that you mention it had not even thought about parking in Camp grounds? Maybe out in the Parking lot?

Talked to Nancy today. She said there is some space near the bathroom at the back of the campground that will not be getting new gravel. All the individual spots and around the covered area will be getting gravel. So a few truck trailer combos could fit in the back.

The gravelling should be done by saturday afternoon and the whole campground should be useable saturday night for those that want to stay sat night.