• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe Hills Orv first work party of the year

rollnhvy

Well its that time of the year. Another winter is passing and now its time to fix the damage.. This first work party we will be doing general trail repair and restoration. We will be replacing any damaged or borrowed trail head signs. Putting in fresh gravel in the camp ground, Finishing leveling out the parking for the tent spaces. There is alot to get done this year. I am looking forward to seeing all of you out there again this year. The camp ground will be open for overnight camping for work party volunteers. The work party will be the weekend of April 25-26. I am looking forward to a great year up there. :D

cant guarantee it, but i can try to come and help out for a good wheeling cause, especially since ill be using this spot if i like it.:beer:

Lets see my samurai doesnt seem to want to assemble itself :flipoff: Been really busy Sean... I am hoping for may on the samurai. I am trying to finish my camper now so i can camp with warmth at the work Party.

Darren/Jimmey glad to see you 2 can make it again...... I dont think we will be doing any red eye runs this time around.

Me and the family will be there. Looking foward to a weekend of work and wheeling.:awesomework:

Lets see my samurai doesnt seem to want to assemble itself :flipoff: Been really busy Sean... I am hoping for may on the samurai. I am trying to finish my camper now so i can camp with warmth at the work Party.

Darren/Jimmey glad to see you 2 can make it again...... I dont think we will be doing any red eye runs this time around.

Thats a good thing the last Toyota only made it to my friends house in yelm then had to trailer it from there:redneck:

Ok I finally made it out for my walk around with Nancy... Most of the snow is gone or melting. Except in the camp ground. 4wd is going to be needed to drive around the shelter. Ok now for the trails. I only had time to walk some area's, Mainline being one of them. 80% of mainline is good but about 20 percent needs work. We will be filling some deep holes and leveling/cleaning off the bridge. On one side of the bridge there is a rut about 3 feet deep. This rut has allowed water to run under the bridge approach and erode the dirt out from under the logs put into the ground. It seems to be about 2 feet deep of erosion. This is very bad because the logs cant support the weight of the vehicle on them. This isn

Is there a plan for Sunrise? It didn't seem like a "easy" trail Sat. when we crawled through. May need to add a note to the sign. 31's need not apply.

I'll bring my saw, chokers, etc.

What's the deal w/ the rocks Leaman hauled to the pit. Are they going to be moved to a place where they are useable. They look pretty knarly as they sit now. Robert mentioned they might be added to toughen up Vista:awesomework::awesomework::awesomework::awesomework:

If anything else needed just post it up, will try to comply.............

What's the deal w/ the rocks Leaman hauled to the pit. Are they going to be moved to a place where they are useable. They look pretty knarly as they sit now. Robert mentioned they might be added to toughen up Vista:awesomework::awesomework::awesomework::awesomework:

If anything else needed just post it up, will try to comply.............

They are for the hillclimb on the Ranier Vista trail, it will be quite a project for the Faithwheelers club this year. There should be about 10 more truckloads coming in. The idea is to make some of the trails more challenging without causing more erosion and silt run off.

The rocks have been sitin in the same place for like 4 months hopfully they will be in place soon.... if all goes well... some of my club will be up their to help. if its wanted if not we will run trails...