• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe Hills Spy Photos.

We hope so, a couple are gonna kill some rigs if they do fill up. :awesomework: There are definitely lines to use and lines to avoid. A wrong decision will have consequences.

Can't wait to watch someone try it TTC style.:corn:

This is internet talk if ive ever seen any.. We tryed to get you to drive over it N you wouldnt.(chicken ****) I took my open toyota in it...

I was saving the truck for a $1000 bounty hole mudbog this Sautrday. After that, im down. :D

I was saving the truck for a $1000 bounty hole mudbog this Sautrday. After that, im down. :D

That was a month ago... Nice try tho...

The only problem is our log crawl takes driving skill... The driver has to pick a good line beable to stay on that line.. N know what his vehical can do..

Its not a mud bog where you just stab the gas N try and hold it straight.. Heavy rigs dont do real well.. But im down to watch you destroy ur truck give us braging rights... Ill even pull you off the logs when you break...:redneck:

Corey doesnt wheel anyways.

And if he EVER DID show up he would have the gayest little tires you have ever seen since its not a parade.

Id be willing to bet.. After this rain the Log Crawl is interesting! :awesomework: