• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe Hills Work Party Aug 25-26 2012

There are lots of things that would be bad ass but we need to work within the constraints set by the DNR. We're super lucky to have someone as awesome as Nancy to coordinate the projects.

Dale, are the Faith Wheelers still involved with the Vista or is it just you? We should work up a plan to repair the hill before the wet weather sets in. I'll bring it up at the meeting Thurs if you can't attend.

There are lots of things that would be bad ass but we need to work within the constraints set by the DNR. We're super lucky to have someone as awesome as Nancy to coordinate the projects.

Dale, are the Faith Wheelers still involved with the Vista or is it just you? We should work up a plan to repair the hill before the wet weather sets in. I'll bring it up at the meeting Thurs if you can't attend.

To be honest, most of our club is pretty much on sabbatical... Jason is out for good with back injuries. JR has only hit the trails about once on in the past couple of years. Bob, just like me, busy with kids activities, Joe had to sell his wheeling rig a while back and hasn't been able to get another yet. James has started a custom hod rod shop business. Dave does still get out, probably more often than all of us. Justin moved to the Olympic Penninsula and has 2 new babies. Markus has been working 80+ hour weeks for years.

I've only been out about 3 times in the past 2 years. My next chance to go isn't until the end of October. I coach football and we play every Saturday and Sundays, well they are pretty much taken for church and family.

Markus and I were just talking about getting out for a trip at the end of football. That could be the end of October or November depending upon how the season goes. That may be too late.

I could make it out on a Friday morning to walk through with a few people and go over some ideas.

On a side note, I do now have some access to a 200 series excavator if we can find someone to haul it. It's not mine but a friend will be storing it on my property while he tries to sell it. I can use it but I don't have any way to haul it.

Ive been to the last couple work partys dale has told me about, I will still make some time to work on the vista, been busy, but will make time for that.

well i thought i broke the locker in the mog but luckly i just bent the lever. putting a new bed in it this weekend. hopefully 1 in plywood is strong enough to handle those rocks. cant wait to help on the vista:D:D:D