• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe on thursday

I got my steering linkage finish welded today but I still need to do driveshafts so can't make it.

I tend to get funky schedule twists and often have weekdays available so maybe in the future.

I was hoping to join you guys tommorrow but I just got denied on sliding my birf back in today......so I have a bent housing again :mad: maybe next time

damn we would have loved to have you... Still gunna be only the 2 of us... If for some reason you make it or anyone else makes it we will be in a Green exod toy and a yello tube toyota thingy... I may know of a cheep housing bob

had fun up there Didnt run the busy or the swamp.. Walked through everything else.. almost met a log truck face to face on the way down...

There was a Stock 85 toyota up there stuck in a mud hole off the mainline i think ( First gravle road past the camp ground ) No body was around just a note on the bed writen in ink said he was 17 years old and he would pay us 50 bucks to pull the truck out lol... So we pulled it out, called the number and They wrote the wrong number, i dunno who to contact about it being up there but its just off the side of the trail out of the way on hard ground. i left the kid a note and slid it in the window. When we left it it had a nice CD player and cb in it with a show bar and some fog lights in the back. a cd case was on the seat and a bag in the bed with some 30" all season tires . if anyone knows who it is let me know i wanna chew this kids ass for being up there alone. for the kids sake i hope it dont get striped out before he gets it

also the gate to the camp ground was unlocked.. dunno if its a big deal or not... Since we cant make the clean up we took out a bunch of beer cans and other trash

Ok now i know. Hopefully they go back for the truck before somebody strips it or use's it for a rti ramp. Nancy is on vaction tell saterday and AL was loaned to capital forest to install signs. So if its still there saterday ill call her when she gets home.... :beer:

tHAT TOYOTA IS OUT THE KIDS DAY JUST CALLED ME... HE WOULDNT LET ME TALK TO THE KID SO I CHEWED THE DADS ASS PRETTY GOOD... HE SAID HE WENT UP THERE WITH HIS FULL SIZE CHEVY AND COULDNT PULL IT OUT... :looser: HE COULDNT QUITE UNDERSTAND THAT THAT TOYOTA SHOULD NTO HAVE BEEN UP THERE AT ALL:mad:

Latest posts