• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe pics 6-7-10

Fordzuki

Zuk Hoarder
Went to Elbe today with Les and Ben. Only got a few pics, but the videos are still loading. We ran everything but the busy, easy, and swamptrail..

Would have been a pretty cool pic if I could hold the camera still. :rolleyes:
100_1117.jpg

100_1118.jpg

My alder loop oops :haha:
100_1120.jpg

100_1127.jpg

100_1129.jpg

100_1141-1.jpg

100_1148-1.jpg

Nice pics and cool vids. Good meeting you this week end now I just need to get those springs in and rock-n-roll minus the roll:redneck:. Nice new bend to that bumper:awesomework:

It was a pretty good day. I had a few issues, had the end of one of my front SS brakelines snap off, luckily a set of vicegrips and some gorilla tape solved that problem pretty quickly, the second (and most expensive) problem was my winch decided to start smoking when I was winching off the rocks, it looks like one, maybe both, of my solenoids shorted out. Overall it was a great trip. I'll get some pics up later tonight.

Nice pics and cool vids. Good meeting you this week end now I just need to get those springs in and rock-n-roll minus the roll:redneck:. Nice new bend to that bumper:awesomework:

Good meeting you too (though I think we've met before? :eeek: Just can't remember when....)
Yeah, I've been waiting to destroy this one before making a new one. I think it'll buff out though. :redneck:

Couple more vids.

The gotcha log pile. (A BIG THANKS TO THE WTF GUYS FOR NOT TAKING OUT MY JUMP) :redneck:

Alder drop/climb

THIS is the obstacle that got my bumper. (no vid of me):booo:

Third batch of vids coming soon...

Last edited:
A couple more.

My photobucket is full :mad: so I'll try and get another one started for the rest. :awesomework:

I love the vids and pics of Rainier Vista!

Other than a couple of holes that got dug out that need a little attention, it looks PERFECT on that hill climb. It'll be way different when it's drier.

On that obstacle on the right hand side that you tried, way may dig those rocks in a little more later but for now, that's the kind of stuff for the buggy guys to play on.

I think when that hill climb dries out and packs down that section that you were working on will be just about perfect!

I've been waiting for 2 weeks to see how it all turned out.