• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe Questions and pointers

JACKED944RUNNER

Joining the Elists!
So I am looking to go to the mountians and have beeen wanting to try out Elbe. I am wanting to go Friday and am wondering what I can expect for the condition of the trails right now. I have never been to this area as Naches is my back yard. Since all the fire closures I thought now might be a good time. Any feedback out there? Hoping that I can make it up there and have a good time.

Last edited:
This time of year the trails are fairly mild. Much like Naches. There are still hard lines and places to break you **** if you want but if you have a locker, 33's and a winch there is probably no trail you cant complete.

We, WatchThisFourwheelerz, will have members up there from Thursday night through till Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning if you need a tour guide.

The campground is first come first serve on holiday weekends but if its full there is plenty of dispersed camping.

Hope to see ya up there. :awesomework:

The climate this time of year is particularly conducive for velociraptor activity, so watch for that.

This time of year the trails are fairly mild. Much like Naches. There are still hard lines and places to break you **** if you want but if you have a locker, 33's and a winch there is probably no trail you cant complete.

We, WatchThisFourwheelerz, will have members up there from Thursday night through till Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning if you need a tour guide.

The campground is first come first serve on holiday weekends but if its full there is plenty of dispersed camping.

Hope to see ya up there. :awesomework:
I have 38's built axles and a winch so that is a plus.
The climate this time of year is particularly conducive for velociraptor activity, so watch for that.

lol. I will bring my anti Velociraptor spray, it works of they pay for the funeral.

I am going to make a day run out of it tomorrow is my plan. Not worried about campground unless there is nowhere else to park and unload my tralier/tow rig. There is a good parking area right?

I am going to make a day run out of it tomorrow is my plan. Not worried about campground unless there is nowhere else to park and unload my tralier/tow rig. There is a good parking area right?

Yes, good sized day parking just in front of the campground. Sounds like WTF will have at least one or 2 guys up there early tomorrow.