• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe surveyers

pokey

just me
Anybody heard anything more about the campground and the possible changes ? I was up there yesterday (tue) and there were surveyers in the campgroung plotting out where all the trees are. They said they were headed up to the "new" campground area when they were finished with the old one :eeek: I didnt think this was that far along in the process yet :eeek:

DNR meetings are your friend!!! They are plotting spots for a new campground and possabillitys!!!

DNR meetings are your friend!!! They are plotting spots for a new campground and possabillitys!!!

Not really funny but what is is that even the surveyer didnt understand wy the campground couldnt be expanded due to "habitat" and LSR issues but yet just up the road was'nt a issue to do :eeek: Last meeting when we talked about this it seemed it was just a idea and the oligests were looking at it. Now their surveying :eeek:

Not really funny but what is is that even the surveyer didnt understand wy the campground couldnt be expanded due to "habitat" and LSR issues but yet just up the road was'nt a issue to do :eeek: Last meeting when we talked about this it seemed it was just a idea and the oligests were looking at it. Now their surveying :eeek:

I was laughing, as I'm only an occassional Elbe user. And every time I go visit, the campground magically, mystically, methodically was larger. And the trees were magically, mystically, methodically fewer.

The fact they are surveying trees is funny, because the tree-fairy must be wondering where they went.

That's a new one on me too Jim. I hadn't heard anything about the progression. We last spoke about it at the Jan. meeting and formed a committee of sorts. I'm on the committee and don't know chit. Guess we'll find out next week.

Nancy told me there was going to be a survey crew there but didn't tell me that it was for the new camp ground.

We need a "Nancy" up here...
I feel like a mushroom sometimes...:haha:
EDIT: by this I mean it sounds like stuff is happening down your guys' way...:awesomework:

Last edited:
We need a "Nancy" up here...
I feel like a mushroom sometimes...:haha:
EDIT: by this I mean it sounds like stuff is happening down your guys' way...:awesomework:

Im going to be up there this weekend.
Nancy normally comes by sat mornings and will BS for a bit.

I'll inquire as to what is going on.

This is one of my families normal camp areas and peronally, I like it

They where surveying for possible new locations for camp ground. We have wanted to make our camp ground larger for some time now and it is not going to be an option in the location it is in now so they are looking at some different areas not sure if any of it will pan out. It won't be decided on for at least 2 years.

Thanks Heath Moyer
PNW4WDA Elbe Hills Cordinator