• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe this next Sunday.

99xj

As long as I can get my bucket finished myself and a few buddies are hitting up Elbe next sunday. I'll talk to the guys and figure out a time and post it up later today :awesomework:.

Was thinking about hitting Elbe up on Sunday but if you guys are gonna be there Saturday, maybe I'll change my plans. I'll be watching for your updates.

You went full retard hahha. It said sunday . It's all good man . I just got my jeep done and meeting a few guys at the staging area at 10ish sunday.:awesomework:

Looks like there's gonna be 3 sammys ,1 k5 blazer,1 wrangler,2 xjs. So yeah looks like it's gonna be a good turn out.

Going to have good weather for it. Sunny and warm. Sort of... Let me ask my boss if I can go. I haven't been out for a couple months. Itching to get out and test my new electric radiator fan. Still repairing my soft top so I might be a bit chilled in the morning :D

So looks like more rigs are going, 2 yotas , 3 zuks , 1 k5 blazer, 3 xj's ,2 wranglers , not sure if they will all show but it's gonna be a great day in the woods. :awesomework:

Had a great time. Where did everyone go after that hill climb? I followed some guys then the rest of the group disappeared. Anyway even though we didn't make it to the Busy it was fun.

IMG_0830_zpsld9ekgy2.jpg

IMG_0841_zpsy7a5wyji.jpg

IMG_0838_zpscvvlpuyb.jpg

IMG_0832_zpsqiok7xh2.jpg

We had a guy in the back have some driveline issues so we went back to help him. then when u have people who don't want to wait for others to come out of the trail you tend to loose the pack of people. Needless to say we had a blast and was able to get everyone out . Even tho we got separated .:awesomework:

Last edited:
Huh. I thought everyone had made it up the hill. It was such a big group, easy to get separated. Didn't hear anything on the CB, but I figured that was my radio. Sorry to have misplaced you guys.