• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe this Saturday

Last night I found a ujoint about to blow. So I tore it all down so today I can grab me a new joint and throw it back together and be ready for the run:awesomework:

Good catch. My last trip I found out I had a blown steering gear box when I was backing out of the garage to head out wheeling.

Last night I found a ujoint about to blow. So I tore it all down so today I can grab me a new joint and throw it back together and be ready for the run:awesomework:

Oh damn that would suck, yeah I always do a pretrip and grease the rig before everyrun. Other wise my ocd self will worry all damn day that I might of missed something and it's gonna blow.

Makes me wonder now if I did my oil change yet or not. Hmmm... Could use some grease in the steering rod ends...

Stop that!

Oh damn that would suck, yeah I always do a pretrip and grease the rig before everyrun. Other wise my ocd self will worry all damn day that I might of missed something and it's gonna blow.

All kidding aside, we'll be at the staging area near the camp ground entrance by 9am. I am driving a dark green FJ40 on 36's, bikini top (the Land Cruiser, not me) and half doors. Hard to miss it.

I was going to show up but ups lost my coil overs i have been waiting for almost 2 months. Dam it

I'm Up On The Turner Road WITH My POWERSTEERING Pump Blown up.haha I Have Parts Enroute But I Might Be A Smidge Late lol.

Great trip guys! Had a wonderful time and almost ready to do it again.

Need to work on my cooling again. Was running 20* warm all the way home. The one part I have not replaced is my pump. It was used when I installed it 5 years ago. Unknown age/mileage. I have a new one in the garage so I will swap it out this weekend. If that doesn't do it I get to figure out an electric option.

Didn't take any pics myself. Waiting to see what Dani comes up with.

Great trip guys! Had a wonderful time and almost ready to do it again.

Need to work on my cooling again. Was running 20* warm all the way home. The one part I have not replaced is my pump. It was used when I installed it 5 years ago. Unknown age/mileage. I have a new one in the garage so I will swap it out this weekend. If that doesn't do it I get to figure out an electric option.

Didn't take any pics myself. Waiting to see what Dani comes up with.

If it ran cool on the way up I'd be more inclined to believe that your radiator is full of "ELBE".

20150530_142258_zpsl3md5zpn.jpg.html

20150530_142256_zpscoaarerg.jpg

20150530_143137_zpshddth0ix.jpg

20150530_143436_zpsiysutk4x.jpg

20150530_103033_zpscyhtxr0b.jpg

20150530_143140_zpsicdp99ao.jpg

20150530_110630_zpsi82f0yat.jpg

20150530_111308_zpsbnkcg2rm.jpg

20150530_103532_zpsfntzufbp.jpg