• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe this weekend 2/4.

Horus

Is anyone planning on wheelin Elbe this weekend? My on call wheelin buddies are dropping like flys. The weather is supposed to be perfect and I wanna go beat up on the new rig.

Class, anyone?
:corn:

The Busy has been broken in. I picked up a friend to ballast the passenger side of my rig and ran most of Elbe, Busywild included by myself. Good times were had until I killed a TSL SX on Vista. Drove all the way back from the end of the 9 road on a flat tire. It's destroyed. Time for new bigger tires.

Have fun tomorrow guys!

Hi All:

Wow! Didn't think it was possible to destroy a TSL SX! :-(

What were the trail conditions like?

Regards,

Alan

The Busy has been broken in. I picked up a friend to ballast the passenger side of my rig and ran most of Elbe, Busywild included by myself. Good times were had until I killed a TSL SX on Vista. Drove all the way back from the end of the 9 road on a flat tire. It's destroyed. Time for new bigger tires.

Have fun tomorrow guys!

Hi All:

Wow! Didn't think it was possible to destroy a TSL SX! :-(

What were the trail conditions like?

Regards,

Alan

Its Horus...... He can destroy a tank with a wiffleball bat! :haha::corn:

:haha:

The trails were in great condition. Granted nobody had run the Busy yet and I was by myself taking it easy. The death of the SX sucked. I was past the first rock hill climb on the Vista and just motoring along the easy section. I rolled slowly through a shallow pool of water and out of nowhere, small punture in the outer edge of the lugs. WTF! It had just gone flat when I finished the Vista. The drive all the way back to the trailer killed the carcass.

These 36s have searved me well. Bought at 55% and used two years. Now they are like 25% ish. I'm thinking a new set of 38 inch TSLs. Lighter than the SX and I can get them now (key). Don't want to miss any weekends, not to mention I need to get the rig through emissions.

I went Saturday, had to do this with a buddies yota!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wOGduJ7QdFk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This was today!!!:awesomework: :beer:

Attachments

• tip.jpg
    tip.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 167