• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe Trip

srgould41

I had planned to go Sunday so I could spend the day with family on Saturday. Now my wife thinks I should go Saturday and spend the day with family on Sunday.

So...

Anyone interested in going Saturday OR Sunday? Either day is OK with me.

Run the Busy Easy?

I'll be out there on Saturday. I guess my girlfriend is cool, if that's what she wants to do for valentines day!

My wife would let me go, but I would pay the price later. Been there, done that. I wish she were into wheeling, but she wont ever go. Better that way too, I don't have to listen to her screaming at me in terror :awesomework:

Glad you can get your girlfriend to go. If I had one I would take her :haha:

I'll be out there on Saturday. I guess my girlfriend is cool, if that's what she wants to do for valentines day!

Come on! Nobody is going or wants to go? You gave your girlfriends/wives your time on Saturday, now its boys time. Lets wheel!

I have the OK for tomorrow if you are looking for others to join ya. Are you able to run Busywild? That trail is kind of a 3 or more rig trail to be safe.

My tires measure 28.5" tall and I have winched once the last 3 times we have ran it. Id go tomorrow but I have to work. Might go Sunday. :hi:

My tires measure 28.5" tall and I have winched once the last 3 times we have ran it. Id go tomorrow but I have to work. Might go Sunday. :hi:

Your the :swing: that's making the bypasses!!!....... you and that crazy redneck with his grandmother's liberty......:fawkdancesmiley:

HA! I can attest to that. I once joined up with a group of young 20's guys in some Toy trucks. One guy was bragging about paying only a couple hundred for his set of 37" Swampers. Very nearly bald. He was redlining his engine all the time to get past stuff. They spent more time drinking and smoking pot than driving so I went off alone.:wtf:

I think we need some human gate keepers to keep those idiots off the trails.

No. Ask the 16 year olds in daddys jeep and drunk guys with smooth swampers. :beer:

Stop complaining, grab your own and lets go wheel!

One guy said he would, but his rig was up at Torfab for work. Tor replied that it was done and ready to be picked up. Haven't heard back from him :)

Maybe people are allergic to mud and fun?

You even get a choice this weekend. Wet and muddy tomorrow or dry and muddy Sunday :awesomework:

Do you have any idea how many chores I have to do to borrow my dads jeep........

I know a couple guys that'll be out Sunday morning. I got plans that afternoon, but I might try to sneak out for a couple hours.

Fried the clutch a couple of weeks ago at Walker. It lasts about 20 minutes before it needs to cool off. No time to replace it, work hit the busy season.