• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe Trip

Nice. I keep wanting to get back into camping, but my family would never join me. At least not using a tent. Maybe if they had 4 star cabins my wife might come :)

I would be happy to join ya. I have an FJ40 on 36's locked all around. What time tomorrow are you planning to hit the trails, how many and with what? Curious.

Steve

i should be up there at least saturday. got some friends staying at the campground all weekend

probably get up there around 9am-ish, hit the busy around 10ish, never know who you'll have to wait for and unload and b.s for a bit.

Sounds good. So it will be good if I arrive in the trailer parking area between 9 and 9:30? I need about 15 minutes to air down, etc.

Forest green FJ40.

probably get up there around 9am-ish, hit the busy around 10ish, never know who you'll have to wait for and unload and b.s for a bit.

Torrance,

Had a great trip. Wish your buddy hadn't blown his tcase. That can't be cheap... Maybe time for an Atlas? Not sure which way you went after the busy. I ran some more trails with the couple in the red Toyota truck then called it a day.

Steve

t case is out and the 205 is getting cleaned and I got to make the adapter so it should be done in a couple weeks hopefully