• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe Work Party April 25th

The tree wasnt that bad....... We hit harder then that playing bump to pass on the trail...... Going to bed at 4:30 in the morning and getting up at 7:30 am was the part that sucked ass big time.... I think i am still tired from the little run..... :fawkdancesmiley: The guy i feel sorry for was the one with the red yoda that sheared all his steering off on that drop off... It took 3 winches to get it of the stump/overhang. :fawkdancesmiley:

I passed out on my couch at 6 last night and got up at 6:30 this morning. Slept so hard I didnt know where I was when I woke up. I think I'm all caught up.:eeek:

Joe!! Thanks for the help sat night!!:awesomework: Hell..I was heading to bed when you conned me into running again!! WTG!!! lol..could of just went to bed and had a rig the next day!!:haha: jk... **** HAPPENS!!!!

Joe coning somebody into running a trail after there done wheeling for the day never. wait that's how i broke my Toyota on the busy lol. i think the words were don't worry were just gonna make a quick run down the busy. we will be back in know time. left at 5 at night got back at 3 in the morning. had to go back with parts and get my truck the next day off the trail.

YUP!!!!!!!!! played on a trail near "busywild"..

Went up the slow incline and headed down "FASTLY!!!" the STEEP decline!:mad:

Needless to say, my passenger (rollnhvy) is ok or atleast told me his was..

I told him...Oh **** I have no brakes and to hold on, going to kiss a tree to stop..umm..pics are worth a thousand words..:haha: all part of the game right?!!

FAWKIN uni-body hates it!!! but cut n weldin it all week to get er back out on the trail soon!!:awesomework:

Crazy blue and jprcrpr..nice to meet both of ya!!:awesomework: See ya on the trails again soon hopefully!

WOW we must have just missed it.......nice work! it was Great Meeting everyone and i will see all of you soon right after my 4 runner is done :beer:

Ed if you're talkin' about my Red yota rolled on the Easywild, a quick tug and we were back on the trail. Drove it back to the trailer and called it a day!:awesomework:

Ed if you're talkin' about my Red yota rolled on the Easywild, a quick tug and we were back on the trail. Drove it back to the trailer and called it a day!:awesomework:

Ok cool! your the one with the red yota with the Exo cage right? i saw you a couple times out there that day. who did your Exo? I'm looking to get some cheep fab work done. your exo looked great and i need something in my life like that for my runner. glad everything worked out for you! Gabe didn't have as much luck....LOL!! :awesomework:

Ps did you get any pics of you on your side? Grant Kevin and i were changing a valve stem so we didn't get a chance to go up there and see or help ya.

Last edited:
Yeah John & Dane the two guys in the video got some pics but they haven't got them to me yet.

I think the name of the shop that did the cage is Twisted Metal Customs in Auburn but it was already Exo'd when I bought it.