• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbee Hills June 3rd.

landbruiser1

Well , It was a fun day at Elbe, a group of guys from Winchline and some guys from the Port Orchard area were there also. Other than that we just saw a bunch of bikes and quads.

We started out by going up I think its called Sunrise, they have been doing alot of work on that trail latley and have made the end pretty difficult when its that muddy out. The guy I was with has a pretty built up Ford Explorer, but at the top of the trail he broke an Axle u-joint, so he was done for the day and at that point we were about 20 minutes into it.

So we winched him out and I attempted to make it, and got stuck, after a few tugs from the winch and titling the cruiser so far to the side that gas was coming out of my filler neck After that we took the explorer back to camp and went out alone on alot of the other trails. Nothing else to exciting, but lots of FUN. Heres a few pics, And I hope to see you up there soon..
ElbeJune4.jpg

ElbeJune3.jpg

ElbeJune2.jpg

ElbeJune1.jpg

Last edited:
It's good to know that the work we are doing out there is proving to be challenging. Glad to get an un-biased opinion.

Yeah, it doesnt look that bad, but with slippery rocks and lots of clay like mudd makes it supper chalanging. The rocks are placed perfect, For either long or short wheelbase.