• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elby 4-18-09

bigred_086

Well heep 70 and I ran most of the trails,except swamp trail.The weather was great,Busy Wild was great it has some new obsticals to deal with,but we made it through it in about 3 hours including lunch:hi:,had some fun on the rocks,and we picked up a bag of alumunnum cans and bottles,and there is still alot of garbage up there at that rock pile,there was some kids up there and they left after a while:cool:,I think it was the camera stickers on our trucks,or the fact that we were cleaning up the can and bottles.I hope that if you take your pets up there that they won't get cut up paws,because of the carelessness of others.:puke:

Attachments

• Elby 4-18-09001.jpg
    Elby 4-18-09001.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 457
  • Elby 4-18-09002.jpg
    Elby 4-18-09002.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 459
  • Elby 4-18-09003.jpg
    Elby 4-18-09003.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 461
  • Elby 4-18-09004.jpg
    Elby 4-18-09004.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 461
  • Elby 4-18-09005.jpg
    Elby 4-18-09005.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 455
heres a few more.

Attachments

• Elby 4-18-09006.jpg
    Elby 4-18-09006.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 434
  • Elby 4-18-09007.jpg
    Elby 4-18-09007.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 434
Nice pic's, I was with the Jeep group up there(I was the truck and Jeep ahead of you on the road to the parking area). The back of my jeep was pretty full of crap as well. We ended up running everything except Busy (we had too big of a group for that trail IMO) We also picked up a crap load of nails at one of the random fire pits off the side of the road :rolleyes:

I was in the same group as Jon. You guys must of picked up alot as I only found a can and a broken apart radio

Ya the trails were pretty good,but that rock pile area sure could use more garbage pick up,lots of broken glass.:awesomework:

Great pics Bigred_086. Conditions look perfect up there. I can't wait to get on the Busy again.

FYI I'll be there this weekend for the cleanup. :beer:

I was up there..in the Red XJ with the rack on top..we passed you on Alder Loop before that "Wall" or hole that you warned us about..

Yes..the conditions were GREAT this weekend!!! My friends and I spend all weekend up there picking up trash and running trails..Actually-there still up there.. My Xj did great once I went and picked up some decent tires for it..

Goes to show, That mostly Bald WildCat EXT's are better then BFG's AT's anyday!!!:fawkdancesmiley:...

See ya at the work party this weekend:awesomework:...hope I can find a np231 before friday:eeek:

BTW!! The snow in the camp ground is melting FAST!!!!!!!! by friday there shouldnt be a problem getting your RV's pulled in there!:awesomework:

nice jeff when you and your buddy go
back up there give me a call love to go wheelin with ya
last time i was out of luck:haha: ****in shity j arms lol i have broke 4 j arms so far:mad:

Latest posts