• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

elby 5/12 Sunday

Cobweb

Short notice, i know. It's been a while since I've been on here.
Shooting on being at the campground around 9-9:30.
Pm me your number if you want to meet up.

Also, anyone know the current conditions up there?

Very pleasant! No rain, but ground was damp so no dust. Did busy wild, Rainier vista, gottcha, and 300 yards into swamp trail... That damn trail... I'm 0 for 2 in the swamp. First time (this time last year) "swamped" my truck to the hood. This time, went around the deep hole from last time, dropped into the next hole hit a wierd root/log/ hole combo of death and popped a birf. Time to upgrade to dirty 30's. Not too bad though for stock birfs, 37's crawler transfer case, 5.29's and arb's!

Have a few pics, ill hace to post em when i get home.

Very pleasant! No rain, but ground was damp so no dust. Did busy wild, Rainier vista, gottcha, and 300 yards into swamp trail... That damn trail... I'm 0 for 2 in the swamp. First time (this time last year) "swamped" my truck to the hood. This time, went around the deep hole from last time, dropped into the next hole hit a wierd root/log/ hole combo of death and popped a birf. Time to upgrade to LONGFIELDS. Not too bad though for stock birfs, 37's crawler transfer case, 5.29's and arb's!

Have a few pics, ill hace to post em when i get home.

Fixed it fer ya!:awesomework:

Yeah that root/rut combo is a killer. Jaws and I made it down just fine but couldn't get back out that way last time. The big mud hole is still pretty deep too. I had water on the floor w/ 40's. Legit trail section. Time to call Tina for some axles! :awesomework:

Got burried in the mainline hole, and got a flat tire. Truck is fun to drive but kept overheating the engine and power steering. I'm going to swap in a mechanical fan. All in all pretty happy. Thanks Man :awesomework:

pictures

Finally got around to uploading some pictures. :corn:

didn't get too many pictures it was just myself (exo'd truck) and my brother (red/orange truck), so we kept moving right along.

x53rr.jpg

30ksj08.jpg

95pxte.jpg

33be834.jpg

1so552.jpg

2v820z7.jpg

Latest posts