• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

elby log crawl

Good to see that thing getting some use.:awesomework:

It looks like the larger lock logs we put in sat morning are holding in place a lot better than before.

It will be a lot longer and probably get a bunch more dumb as it progresses. :redneck: The more of it we build the more ideas we come up with to make it more fun.

Looks great. The hardest part for sure is keeping the logs still.

Here's an idea.

I have an 8" one man auger for digging post holes... You could bend some rebar around the end of each log. Dig a hole about 12" deep. 8" wide beside each log. Put the U-bolt shaped rebar around the log, down into the holes then fill each hole with concrete, securing the rebar into the concrete and making a good anchor. Combine that with what you've already done and I think you've got a good, solid, system in place. You don't need water to mix with the conrete out there, just fill the hole with quikrete and let mother nature due the rest. If you have water, it's nice... but not critical.

i have a post hole auger that mounts on my tractor i would be happy to bring out and drill some holes to help anchor logs to. i can drill about 4-5 feet deep. let me know.

where is the log crawl located?? i was all over that place this week-end never seen it. looks pretty cool thou, dont think my yoda is ready for it but then again ya never know:redneck:
thanks

Well Anthony and I woke up at 300 this morning and went to Elbe to work on the log crawl some more. We got a hole nother section done. Anthony is an animal on that tracktor. The second section is bigger and way more difficult. With a surprise or to. At this point the logs are for the most part staying in place. If they start to move around we will adress it at that point. For now people just need to use it and lets how things go. 8 logs on the frist section 12 on the second. N im betting money that my buggy dont make the second section with out realy workin it or breaking/winching.:awesomework:

Well Anthony and I woke up at 300 this morning and went to Elbe to work on the log crawl some more. We got a hole nother section done. Anthony is an animal on that tracktor. The second section is bigger and way more difficult. With a surprise or to. At this point the logs are for the most part staying in place. If they start to move around we will adress it at that point. For now people just need to use it and lets how things go. 8 logs on the frist section 12 on the second. N im betting money that my buggy dont make the second section with out realy workin it or breaking/winching.:awesomework:

Very cool...

Get any pics???

thanks for all the hard work :awesomework:

Nice work guys!

Together, we're going to make this an awesome ORV park that will be here for a long time!

I really need to get to Elbe:mad: I live nearish to it but never been:booo: Maybe one of these weekends I can meet up with someone so I can fallow and see where stuff is. Maybe someone who knows the area and is in a rig that I would be able to keep up with.:corn:

I really need to get to Elbe:mad: I live nearish to it but never been:booo: Maybe one of these weekends I can meet up with someone so I can fallow and see where stuff is. Maybe someone who knows the area and is in a rig that I would be able to keep up with.:corn:

Elbe has a great variety of trails. You need not be full-tilt to go. Busy in the wet season...go big or go home. The rest of the trail network is no sweat for a locked rig. I cut my teeth up there on 31" AT's and open diffs back in the day.

Having said that the work that has been done to the trail network this past few months is designed to bring more of the total system up to par with other wheeling areas.

For all those involved, awsome job. :beer:

Elbe has a great variety of trails. You need not be full-tilt to go. Busy in the wet season...go big or go home. The rest of the trail network is no sweat for a locked rig. I cut my teeth up there on 31" AT's and open diffs back in the day.

I am picking up a set of better tires and the rear is welded. It works I just dont know Elbe. After seeing some of the pics (like those above) I want to check it out. Good to see our wheeling areas gettin worked on the right way rather then replanted.:awesomework:

as long as i get thiis weeks **** list done i have to check out the log pile this week put a good beaten to the runner must of missed it looks like its off the gotcha after the mud holes by the 3 way have to check it out looks like a good job WTF:awesomework:

as long as i get thiis weeks **** list done i have to check out the log pile this week put a good beaten to the runner must of missed it looks like its off the gotcha after the mud holes by the 3 way have to check it out looks like a good job WTF:awesomework:

Don't forget to thank WOW.:awesomework:

There was a WOW member there helping them build that.:redneck:

Don't forget to thank WOW.:awesomework:

There was a WOW member there helping them build that.:redneck:

You werent a WoW menber yesterday. You were helping a friend. You know WoW had nothing to do with it. Lets not start this **** again.