• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Election Results

God help us all :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
3629376.jpg

Thats what happens when you let ninjas vote. Where's my damn firehose at?!?!?!

**** OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where do I get in Line to GET MY FIRST GOVERNMENT ISSUED CHECK.....**** OBAMA :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha:

All I can say is that I am glad that they didn't get their 60 seat majority in the senate and I hope that the republican's make that ****ing terrorist's presidency as difficult and useless as the dems did for Bush. My one most comforting fact is that all those politicians, rep. and dem. alike, are useless lying maggots and whille get very little of what they say they will done and limit Hussein's influence on our future.

When McCain was surrendering tonight he was tlaking about how it was his fault and the people in the crowd were boooing. I wonder why??? McCain went easy on Hussein and could have slit his throat over any number of issues that he chose not to! I blame Hussein's election just as much on McCain as I do the shitty American public who voted for a free meal over American idealism.

I say end all affirmative action now. There's not need for Jesse Jackson anymore. They got one elected to the highest office in the land. Undeniable proof that that **** is no longer needed. Let them be equal for once!

J. J.

patooyee said:
shitty American public who voted for a free meal over American idealism.

I say end all affirmative action now. There's not need for Jesse Jackson anymore. They got one elected to the highest office in the land. Undeniable proof that that **** is no longer needed. Let them be equal for once!

J. J.

Word!

J.J what are you crying about? Don't you own a Rib Shack? Man your going to make a freaking killing. :flipoff1:

On a serious note, I guess I'm moving to Dekalb County. Thats where the moneys are going to be.

patooyee said:
All I can say is that I am glad that they didn't get their 60 seat majority in the senate and I hope that the republican's make that ****ing terrorist's presidency as difficult and useless as the dems did for Bush. My one most comforting fact is that all those politicians, rep. and dem. alike, are useless lying maggots and whille get very little of what they say they will done and limit Hussein's influence on our future.

When McCain was surrendering tonight he was tlaking about how it was his fault and the people in the crowd were boooing. I wonder why??? McCain went easy on Hussein and could have slit his throat over any number of issues that he chose not to! I blame Hussein's election just as much on McCain as I do the shitty American public who voted for a free meal over American idealism.

J. J.

I agree with what your saying, Nothing is going to get done because now it will be a deadlock power play in the senate for no other reason but to **** up and trip up Obama every chance we get. Basically the same **** done to W along the way.

John Galbreath Jr. said:
If you want me to poop in a box and call it quality I will, I've got the time.

Sorry I'm a skeptic, that **** is forged, we are talking about a dude that paid $35m in commercial air time in the past week. I think he can come up with a helluva a forging and cover that **** up. I mean its not like hes some frat dude trying to get a fake ID.

This is what is pissin me off the most.

Taken form the local paper. First sentence on the front page.

"Barak Obama swept to victory as the nation's first black president Tuesday night in an ellectorial college landslide that overcam racial barriers as old as America itself."

Do we not already give them goofy fawkers equal oppertunity, they just don't give a **** and want a free lunch. :flipgotcha:

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largess from the public treasury. From that time on the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury, with the results that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's great civilizations has been 200 years.

These nations have progressed through this sequence:
from bondage to spiritual faith
from spiritual faith to great courage
from courage to liberty
from liberty to abundance
from abundance to selfishness
from selfishness to complacency
from complacency to apathy
from apathy to dependency
from dependency back to bondage.
-- Alexander Fraser Tytler (1742-1813)