• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elochoman lake run pics 3/8/09 *LINK FIXED*

The whole reason people are critizing you is becuase you asked a ? about your steering issues and want your jeep to drive straight down the road. Not telling you how to build your rig helping you with a problem you asked how to fix.

The whole reason people are critizing you is becuase you asked a ? about your steering issues and want your jeep to drive straight down the road. Not telling you how to build your rig helping you with a problem you asked how to fix.

That issue has been fixed and has nothing to do with this thread...

It has as much to do with this thread as what color underwear you are wearing today...lol

Look what happened to me today on that trail! As well had a smashed bedside and LF fender :D
Brokeaxle.jpg

Short side axle on stock 44's huh..... ;)

Sounds like you guys had fun!!!

Nope, that was the long side. I was going up that trench thing at the bottom on our way back up and couldnt get out. So we are like f-it we are going up it. And that broke trying to get that side to climb out of it. On a Ford the RF is the long side:D

Nope, that was the long side. I was going up that trench thing at the bottom on our way back up and couldnt get out. So we are like f-it we are going up it. And that broke trying to get that side to climb out of it. On a Ford the RF is the long side:D

More damage pics please.... :D

Sounds like alot of carnage yesterday....lol