• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Enclosed trailer

Dirt700

Anyone on here a dealer or does someone have one for sale. Hopefully my crawler hauler sells soon.

Wanting 28-36 ft enclosed, would like for it to have ac already. Door opening needs to be 90" or bigger.

90" door opening is going to be difficult to find. I had the same problem.

My problem was that my axles are 89.5" wide. Even on roll around tires they wouldn't go through the door on the 28' I had. Ended up cutting the back 16' off and building a deck on it. Closed the back of the front 12' as living quarters. I doubt you will be able to find one with a drive on door that is that wide.

The Vintage I just sold had a 91" wide door opening. You shouldn't have that much trouble finding one.

nealcj8 said:
The Vintage I just sold had a 91" wide door opening. You shouldn't have that much trouble finding one.
I went and measured mine, it's 86.5 wide

All the major makers make a wide version and atleast 90" wide. My haulmark was 93" wide. Also don't forget to not only measure the backdoor but look at the cables on the door. A continental trailer has a 91" door with 86" wide cables. When I bought mine the guys at Phil's trailer sales told me as a rule of thumb if the taillights are on the frame work and not the rear door it is too narrow. So if you are looking for used ones this is a quick way to know if it is atleast 90" wide.

I will share my two cents for what its worth. I bought a very nice 28' Haulmark Edge trailer. It was all I every wanted until I got it. It was so nice that I spent more time trying to keep it clean than enjoying it. I sold it and hadn't regretted it yet. These buggys and hobby put a beating on nice stuff. If I was to do it again I would get one that is 30' minimum, insulated but has plywood walls, diamond plate floor, and a very good HEAT PUMP/AC combo unit that is wired for 50 amp service. I loved all of the lights but just hated how much wear and tear just a couple trips took on the inside of it.

civicmindedex79 said:
All the major makers make a wide version and atleast 90" wide. My haulmark was 93" wide. Also don't forget to not only measure the backdoor but look at the cables on the door. A continental trailer has a 91" door with 86" wide cables. When I bought mine the guys at Phil's trailer sales told me as a rule of thumb if the taillights are on the frame work and not the rear door it is too narrow. So if you are looking for used ones this is a quick way to know if it is atleast 90" wide.

I will share my two cents for what its worth. I bought a very nice 28' Haulmark Edge trailer. It was all I every wanted until I got it. It was so nice that I spent more time trying to keep it clean than enjoying it. I sold it and hadn't regretted it yet. These buggys and hobby put a beating on nice stuff. If I was to do it again I would get one that is 30' minimum, insulated but has plywood walls, diamond plate floor, and a very good HEAT PUMP/AC combo unit that is wired for 50 amp service. I loved all of the lights but just hated how much wear and tear just a couple trips took on the inside of it.
Thanks for the input. I have been trying to find one around 32ish ft. Found a couple I like, but have to wait on mine to sell. If not I will just keep using it

Not sure how much you wanting to spend on a trailer and this one is a pretty trip away but thought I would share it with you.

29bc7m0.png

civicmindedex79 said:
Not sure how much you wanting to spend on a trailer and this one is a pretty trip away but thought I would share it with you.

29bc7m0.png
Thanks, that seems like a good price. I may have one found around home. But also been thinking about just remodeling the inside of my slide in camper also, may be be less hassle in the long run