• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

End of an era...

Eddyj

It was just posted on FB that C.A.O.S. website was being shut down.
I know a couple people on here are big in the club. Maybe they will chime in and tell us what's up.
I hate to see another Offroad forum get shut down.
I've ridden with this club a couple of times, and I have to say I really enjoyed the family atmosphere.

If anyone from CAOS wants this removed let me know.

Re: End of an era...

badaa32a2269a6bd3e0b05dde081417e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just realized I was a member on that forum before this one... post count is a little lower on that site

Officers of the club had to decide to fund the site or not for another year. Traffic on the site has been way down due to using other social media to get communicate with everyone.
CAOS as a club is not stopping. We continue having meetings and rides as always. Just shutting down the site.
We have a Facebook page for anyone needing anything.

RustyC said:
Officers of the club had to decide to fund the site or not for another year. Traffic on the site has been way down due to using other social media to get communicate with everyone.
CAOS as a club is not stopping. We continue having meetings and rides as always. Just shutting down the site.
We have a Facebook page for anyone needing anything.

Man I used to go to their Fall for All every year. The price for a weekend was crazy the last couple years. Always wondered where all the money was going.

kmcminn said:
Man I used to go to their Fall for All every year. The price for a weekend was crazy the last couple years. Always wondered where all the money was going.
Sfwda?

kmcminn said:

70% of all the FFA $$ went to the land owner. CAOS used the other 30% to purchase shirts, raffel prizes. Remaining funds used by the club for charity, cookouts and Chrismas party.

I really miss the open ride events with no competition. Glory days..

RustyC said:
I really miss the open ride events with no competition. Glory days..

They're still happening. I actually think it's moving back to that. I watched a ton of old School beat downs at RBD. Same thing the last 2-3 rides I've been on.

Yep, I was going to say RBD was exactly that...

Even some big name racers showed up and beat their rigs for the sake of it.

creepycrawly said:
They're still happening. I actually think it's moving back to that. I watched a ton of old School beat downs at RBD. Same thing the last 2-3 rides I've been on.
That's cause you been riding with me a lot lately!

Latest posts