• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

End of the year run

skinny_pedal

It's that time of the year again! We did this last year and had at one point over 20 rigs in our group. The snow is coming down and should make conditions awesome. Say 9:00-9:30 meet at the Burnett store. Hope it can be another big turnout:cool::cheer:

I might try and see if I can get a few friends to run up there again. I don't have the samurai anymore though but do still have my 4runner.

Im game, wanted to watch hawks put there foot up san frans ass but a day in the woods sounds better. Previous years condition? Wondering about getting to the staging area towing a trailer?

Im game, wanted to watch hawks put there foot up san frans ass but a day in the woods sounds better. Previous years condition? Wondering about getting to the staging area towing a trailer?

You can always park down at the y just after the one way bridge.

Haven't been up there in the snow in a long time, think a mostly stock Rubicon with 2" lift could keep up?
Yeah no problem.

Past 2 years I've been able to get up there towing my trailer.