• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

End of the year run

Im game, wanted to watch hawks put there foot up san frans ass but a day in the woods sounds better. Previous years condition? Wondering about getting to the staging area towing a trailer?

It's always fun yelling at the radio while listening to the game, and trying to drive at the same time! :haha:

Looks like its not gonna be an issue getting to the staging area, Damn pineapple express took any chance of being a snow run:mad:

We could always move it to elbe where we actually have to use 4wd:corn:

Evans has some better spots then Elbe. My girlfriend did the busywild in about 30 minutes. I can run all the trails at Elbe faster then Evans. :stirpot:

Evans has some better spots then Elbe. My girlfriend did the busywild in about 30 minutes. I can run all the trails at Elbe faster then Evans. :stirpot:

That is a lot of stirring.....but to be fair I was dissapointed in the busy last month..... it was etiher 42 in swallowing holes or the easy line..... but I digress. Had more fun on the other trails :awesomework:

Good for your girlfriend..was it august? The busy is by far not the best part of elbe. There is much harder stuff at elbe than the busywild

Good for your girlfriend..was it august? The busy is by far not the best part of elbe. There is much harder stuff at elbe than the busywild

End of October just after a big rain storm. Whats the best part?
We were there two times last month too, watching hunters shooting trash in the rock pit play area :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Ah hell, I've been looking for an excuse to get up there lately. If I don't see you guys at the store, I'll see you at the park. :awesomework:
And a maybe on a guest.

You all can go to Elbe, the point of the run is to get in one last trip to Evans before its locked down for the winter.

Snow or no snow, Evans is what you make it. :beer:

I decided I'm going to get ahead of you guys and meet you on the trails. Red samurai. Want to run the 198 197 loop first and then see what happens from there. Anticipate the 311 to be a traffic jam.

My boss is going to tag along with his grand cherokee, it's a mall crawler, but has a 4.5" longarm and 33s. If we start holding things up we'll break off on our own. I'll just be glad to get out again.

Latest posts