• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Engine dyno- north alabama

lane colver (not sure if thats his last name cant remember) he is between arab an huntsville his # is at work in my rolladex maybe someone else has it

scottlang said:
lane colver (not sure if thats his last name cant remember) he is between arab an huntsville his # is at work in my rolladex maybe someone else has it
I've got his number (256) 882-2450 But last time I was over ther he only had the chassis dyno. Don't think he has an engine dyno. As far as I know Huntsville Engines still does.

wagnon89 said:
I've got his number (256) 882-2450 But last time I was over ther he only had the chassis dyno. Don't think he has an engine dyno. As far as I know Huntsville Engines still does.

Lane did my dyno tune. As far as I know he doesnt have an engine dyno. I am going to call Huntsville engines tomorrow. Thanks guys.

I've got a buddy that had Huntsville Engine build him a stroked big block Chevy I believe it was a 509 or a 512??, The engine actually blew up the first night at the track on a test and tune night?They fixed the motor and redynoed it again for free, this was a few years ago but they seemed like good peeps back then.

I honestly didnt know Bennett racing had one. Got some family that works there. On a side note I talked to Pete at huntsville engine this morning and that guy didnt even sound like he was interested in messing with it. I highly doubt I go there. He was more interested in telling me I knew nothing about my motor and said his dyno really didnt even support these LS motors whatever they was. Lol

civicmindedex79 said:
I honestly didnt know Bennett racing had one. Got some family that works there. On a side note I talked to Pete at huntsville engine this morning and that guy didnt even sound like he was interested in messing with it. I highly doubt I go there. He was more interested in telling me I knew nothing about my motor and said his dyno really didnt even support these LS motors whatever they was. Lol
I think Hinson may have one. While I was at Lanes one day they were talking about a motor they built for H2 they had put it on the engine dyno at Hinson's so you may ask them about it

civicmindedex79 said:

I think they are just still a bit old school over there. I know some folks that have used them for old school ( caroborated ) set ups and speak very highly of them.

I think it just comes down to the fact the new stuff is just not in their comfort zone

cmoultrie said:
Dennis Mitchell

Who is this???

After looking into this I am pretty sure I won't pay what it is going to take just to get the numbers because I would like to know how much lose I actually have in my drivetrain. molaugh
Pretty much everyone had said $600-$700. That is ALOT more than I figured it would be so oh well. Thanks for the help.

Dennis Mitchell Racing Engines in Huntsville He is extremely good at what he does..... Usually puts on a show when he's testing his destroked 327 in a prostock at huntsville leaves on 12k shifts at 10k

Latest posts