• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Equalizer-For Sale

Re: Equalizer-For Sale

ae053a5002f14bc8d0580eee33481e14.jpg

Is the price posted? If not, why would you post something like that with your phone number and no price? I know that if I have to ask, I can't afford it. But I wonder how many Bubbas have called and asked what he will take and what he would give them for their Z71 on 35's for trade in.

creepycrawly said:
Is the price posted? If not, why would you post something like that with your phone number and no price? I know that if I have to ask, I can't afford it. But I wonder how many Bubbas have called and asked what he will take and what he would give them for their Z71 on 35's for trade in.

Wait, he's taking z71's on trade? Calling now ...

How about if I give him $47.68 now and the rest on payday?

Let's not let this turn full retard like the Bobby Tanner thread. His buggy, his for sale ad, not a Hardline ad. Brad's a good dude, and I imagine he is aware of how some threads snowball here, so I wouldn't look for it to be listed here.

TacomaJD said:
Let's not let this turn full retard like the Bobby Tanner thread. His buggy, his for sale ad, not a Hardline ad. Brad's a good dude, and I imagine he is aware of how some threads snowball here, so I wouldn't look for it to be listed here.

I was totally not knocking it or him. Seriously. Spinoff to follow.

creepycrawly said:
I was totally not knocking it or him. Seriously. Spinoff to follow.

No I know, but that's how it starts, someone quotes you and runs with it, snowballing to **** and back lol. So I figured I'd kinda speak up before all the tards came out of the woodwork.

TacomaJD said:
No I know, but that's how it starts, someone quotes you and runs with it, snowballing to **** and back lol. So I figured I'd kinda speak up before all the tards came out of the woodwork.

What's a tard and where's the woodwork? :dunno:

kushKrawlin said:
Tard here. Been Makin a table.
Can we guess? One of my fav buggies .. My god it's nice. I would think around 100. Final answer. Later. Goin back to chewing
My shoulder and licking Windows.
I'm gonna guess 150k plus Brad is a hell of a guy hope he not getting out And buggy is unbelievable nice

TacomaJD said:
Let's not let this turn full retard like the Bobby Tanner thread. His buggy, his for sale ad, not a Hardline ad. I imagine he is aware of how some threads snowball here, so I wouldn't look for it to be listed here.

This X 100

everyone try to behave themselves

smbroady82 said:
This X 100

everyone try to behave themselves

Again, I was not pot stirring. It was a legitimate "I wonder how many retards have called him just to ask the price with no money in their pockets".

I bet it's a lot of them. Good on him for being willing to deal with that.

A buddy of mine and I had this discussion when TC posted the moneymaker chassis for sale with a phone number. My buddy's hypothesis was that TC bought a burner phone specifically for the purpose of posting that add so all the :tc didn't have his actual number.

creepycrawly said:
Way to restate what I said already... :flipgotcha:
Well sometimes deputy drue is a little over us common folks head with all that schoolin you gots

BUG-E J said:
Well sometimes deputy drue is a little over us common folks head with all that schoolin you gots

Bahahahahahahaha. All that schoolin he gots and he still can't spell adds right. Shows how good ole miss is :****:

NTIDWELL said:
I'm gonna guess 150k plus Brad is a hell of a guy hope he not getting out And buggy is unbelievable nice

He's not getting out.. Buggy is to nice to beat on,. Pretty sure he's looking to get something he's not so worried about rolling.