• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Essentially built Yj Juggy Stickies NEWPRICE

Blake G

Up for sale is a YJ juggy. I bought this thing about a year and a half ago. The jeep was originally back halved and 4 linked at EOR roughly 8 years ago. First off the motor is a LQ4 6.0 out of a 2001 2500hd. The motor is stock minus the tune and an aftermarket throttle body. It has a Flowkooler high performance water pump, and a JTR sight glass with vent port. I just put a new alternator, idler pulley, and tensioner on it, along with a oil change. The radiator is mounted in the rear, and is a Griffin radiator with dual electric 12inch Spal fans. It has a plastic RCI fuel cell with an external fuel pump. The transmission is a turbo 350 that's been on two rides since being built. I sent the transmission to PTC and had them build it. I can't remember the stall on the convertor, but it was around 2000. It does have a reverse manual valve body, and Art Carr shifter. It also has a deeper pan, and I order a dual row Derale transmission cooler with an electric fan. The transfer case is a 3.8 atlas, and the rear yoke is 1350 and the front is 1410. The skid plate is 3/8 steel covering everything from the engine to the back of the case. The front end is a 78 model ford high pinion king pin Dana 60. It has Yukon axles with 35 spline outters, and is geared 5.13 with Yukon gears. It has a 1350 yoke, and a Ballistic fab diff cover. It does have a locker, but I can't remember the brand. It has a PSC double ended ram with a Derale cooler, and also has Tera drive flanges. I just put new wheel bearings in it. It has 1 ¼ lower heims, and 7/8 upper heims. The rear end is a semi-float dana 60 out of a Econoline van with disk brakes, and is welded with 5.13 gears. It has 1 ¼ heims upper and lower, and has a 1350 yoke. The coil overs are Bilsteins not sure on the model or size. It also has Bilstein hydraulic bump stops. The wheels and tires are Racelines with 43 inch TSL SX stickies that are less than a year old. It has a Moroso switch panel, and a Summit 4in1 tach. The seats are Corbeau Baja SS seats with Crow harnesses. It has Memphis tower speakers with a 500 watt Cerwin Vega B2 amp that is very loud. It has a Warn XD9000i winch. The wheel base is right at 114". The body is beat up, and it has been used for what it is intended for. This thing flat out works and is a good dependable ride. I'm sure that I am forgetting some stuff. It's located in Hillsboro, TN. If you have any questions call or text me at 931-607-2961. I'm going to try and get some better pictures this weekend. Price is 19k obo!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    194.2 KB · Views: 248
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    145 KB · Views: 211
Re: Essentially built Yj Juggy

Bump. Had some trade offers but not cash. Throw me an offer!

Send me some good pics to 256-476-3943

Send me more pics very interested 7408193382 thanks

Im sorry for the delay im in the middle of building a shop, and remodeling a house! :flipgotcha: I removed the seats and everything off of the cage to paint at the moment so no pictures yet.

It does have a title but the guy I bought it from lost it. All I would have to do is file for a lost one.

New price 16k Firm! I've had lots of trade offers but still no cash offers. So I'm going to cut to the chase.

Hi, I'm looking for a rig right now and yours has lot of what I'm after. would you email me more pictures, interior, engine compartment , suspension close ups, belly pan and side views if possible. What u joints in the front end? Are there any videos of the vehicle? Would you measure the length of the shock tubes, that should be a rough estimate of the travel.Thanks, Hope to here from you. Chuck
Email Address: [email protected] Phone number: 530-644-3652

heres some videos
https://youtu.be/rl_r40MfpYE
https://youtu.be/vyla5T3_U3c
https://youtu.be/eeR2Gzb-zf4
https://youtu.be/2IE-SgC37l4

Like I said before I don't get on here that often just text me, and the videos are from before I had it. I have a place to test ride behind my house. Feel free to bring cash and test it out :drinkers:

I would do the test drive but live in Northern California. So would like the info I asked for, some more pictures and after that, I'll call you. It's almost a six thousand mile round trip for me to do the purchase, I'm sure you understand. Chuck