• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Essentially Offroad Ultimate RZR Build

Re:

Looks awesome.. im not sure on the seat choice though.. if it gets drove hard that looks like a back/neck injury waiting to happen. Other than that its freakin sweet

Re:

Bumpers said:
Looks awesome.. im not sure on the seat choice though.. if it gets drove hard that looks like a back/neck injury waiting to happen. Other than that its freakin sweet
I was betting on them installing standalone headrests on the tube behind the seat. At least I hope that's the plan.

Re:

bgredjeep said:
I was betting on them installing standalone headrests on the tube behind the seat. At least I hope that's the plan.
As long as EOR has been in the game I'm sure all that stuff has been taken into consideration. It's about the only shop around that doesn't have "shake down" runs. There stuff is ready to beat when it rolls out the shop the first time.

Looks awesome. Can't wait to see it side by side with a stock RZR. I can tell is super low, but that will put it in perspective.

Looks really good. One question though. How well does the front suspension work with the shocks being laid in that far? Looks like it would handle poorly being at that extreme if an angle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HCR has already done their homework on the suspension geometry and travel

It has 21" of total travel king shocks specially valve for the rzr and internal bumpstops

I wasn't knocking the build just curious bc the front shocks are at way more of an angle than my stock 1000.

EsPowell said:
I wasn't knocking the build just curious bc the front shocks are at way more of an angle than my stock 1000.

I believe that is how the kit was designed. It's 6" wider than stock so the lower mounts are out a bit wider.

So are the upper mounts the same width as a factory RZR? Tryin to wrap my head around what's different up front

Re: Re: Re: Essentially Offroad Ultimate RZR Build

EsPowell said:
So are the upper mounts the same width as a factory RZR? Tryin to wrap my head around what's different up front

Should be .. the suspension on a stock rzr the shocks would mount in factory location up top and they mount further out on the arms. The a arms are 3" longer per side so the tire moves up a down further from the pivot point. I agree shocks do work better straight up or so it would seem but those guys and many others have been building long travel kits for years and know what they are doing .