• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Evans 10/6?

heep70

Unsociable A--hole
Few Evans 10/6 snow pics pg 3

Thinking about reaming some trails at Evans Creek on Saturday. Anyone else? :beer:

Last edited:
I will probably show up at the enterance parking lot around 9:30AMish. What is your tow rig?

Comet, my daughter has that seat takin already. I wanna do Reiter sometime soon, I will save the seat for ya.

To bad this isn't the following weekend (10/13), I'd be interested to go then, might go anyways if it's been raining all week

I will probably show up at the enterance parking lot around 9:30AMish. What is your tow rig?
1985 Chevy 3+3 1 ton. So 9:30 ish, o.k. Just need to get some new receiver stuff for the truck.
How long are you planning on being out there heep?

1985 Chevy 3+3 1 ton. So 9:30 ish, o.k. Just need to get some new receiver stuff for the truck.
How long are you planning on being out there heep?

It don't matter to me, allthough I do like to get home before dark.

You got any peticular trails you wanna run?

Hey Greg, are you still going Sat morning? Whats the plan, how many rigs,camping overnight? I am looking for something to do Satrday. Do you think that P.C Sherrif (Dan) will be giving tickets to people who dont trailer up this late in the year?

It don't matter to me, allthough I do like to get home before dark.

You got any peticular trails you wanna run?

None in particular, good ones. We just started runnibg them again this year, so I'm still trying to get fermilliar with everthing again. We ran 105,280,300 backwards last time out, 198, and some others.
I am having some fuel pump problems.......finding the right one. with the truck, amazing how hard it is to find a big block chevy fuel pump.
So I'll know for sure tomorrow if I will be going.

Hey Greg, are you still going Sat morning? Whats the plan, how many rigs,camping overnight? I am looking for something to do Satrday. Do you think that P.C Sherrif (Dan) will be giving tickets to people who dont trailer up this late in the year?

Yes, I will be there as far as I know.

The plan is to do what ever without busting ass to do it.

Don't have an answer about anyone camping over night, not me anyway.

Can't answer the question about the sharrif either.

You gonna show up?

None in particular, good ones. We just started runnibg them again this year, so I'm still trying to get fermilliar with everthing again. We ran 105,280,300 backwards last time out, 198, and some others.
I am having some fuel pump problems.......finding the right one. with the truck, amazing how hard it is to find a big block chevy fuel pump.
So I'll know for sure tomorrow if I will be going.

Let me know so I can watch for ya.

Greg, My couisin and I will both bring our Toyotas up, I will meet you at the entrance parking lot at or before 9:30, we are seldom late. If something changes time wise let me know. I will check back here tommorrow morning before we leave, see ya there, Fred

How do yall feel about a newbie coming along?

I dont want to come out and get stuck and ruin everyones day, but I would like to play in some mud.

dont know if my GC is big enough

Grand Cherokee
2.5" lift
wrangler MT's

Last edited:
How do yall feel about a newbie coming along?

I dont want to come out and get stuck and ruin everyones day, but I would like to play in some mud.

dont know if my GC is big enough

Grand Cherokee
2.5" lift
wrangler MT's

What all is done to your rig to make it trail ready? Tires got tread? You got recovery gear?

Everyone is welcome, it is up to you. I don't know what trails we will be doing, but I am sure we will be also doing some of the tougher trails. I don't mind helping out as long as I am having a good time. Use you head and if the trails start to become to much work then you need to call it good and let us go. It can get tough up there quik on a close to stock rig.

Greg, My couisin and I will both bring our Toyotas up, I will meet you at the entrance parking lot at or before 9:30, we are seldom late. If something changes time wise let me know. I will check back here tommorrow morning before we leave, see ya there, Fred

Cool, I will be in a Green crewcab Ford with my tan Toy.

I diffinently thnk on it, my jeep is pertty close to stock, no armor and recovery is ify, I wouldnt think of doing anything out of my league, but I would like to play around