• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Evans 11 Feb...pics!

well the solution to fixing your doors is get a smaller truck, there is a reason people all drive toyotas, jeeps, and samis up there. my buddy actually wedged his bronco betweena couple of trees. try getting a toyota, u already have the suspension and the motor to swap in. in a month u could have a kick ass rig!

yeah I hear what you are saying...but my axles are still as wide as when they are on teh gmc...soo the only real issue I have is my center section ie...doors that act as pivot points as the rear being welded turns a lil funky. So yeah the cab is wider but by how much....and I may just go this route after I get to AZ next month.

P7160120.jpg

toyrunner95 said:
well the solution to fixing your doors is get a smaller truck, there is a reason people all drive toyotas, jeeps, and samis up there. my buddy actually wedged his bronco betweena couple of trees. try getting a toyota, u already have the suspension and the motor to swap in. in a month u could have a kick ass rig!

Bahhh - just yank the body & tube it! boat side the Crusty Beast & hit the trails like you've been doing. - :D

THATS WALLY!!! i have almost every year of UA i think im only missing 2002, but thats because it heard it was bad. just mud and puddles. no real trails.

i like wally but i think you would do better with a smaller rig maybe an s10, just swap the stuff over. OR try and narrow the cab. but thats more work than just building something new.

honestly since u already have a trailer, axels, motor, tranny, and everything else that makes that truck run. get a tube chassy and 4 link something.

if your in fort huchaca (can't spell), we'll have to meet in the middle and run the terminater trails and some other pheonix area trails i've been meaning to go run. it's about 3 hours or so for me to get to pheonix, (i can't do 75...) and like 2 hours for you. so hit me up when your down here. i'm in the yuma area at the marine corp air station.

rooinater said:
if your in fort huchaca (can't spell), we'll have to meet in the middle and run the terminater trails and some other pheonix area trails i've been meaning to go run. it's about 3 hours or so for me to get to pheonix, (i can't do 75...) and like 2 hours for you. so hit me up when your down here. i'm in the yuma area at the marine corp air station.

Oh for sure buddy I will hit you up as soon as I get a free weekend. I dont actually report till 10 april.....and we are leaving here on or about the 20th of March. Soooo I should have some time still left on leave to get out and explore before report date.

The cab is going to be a narrowed 4 door cab that actually doves at the back of the cab to accomodate room for two child seats and leave and norrow the whole cab just a tad, boat side it and dove the front, cage it front to rear...and call her done......

Yeah right they are never done.

dude i say go for it! we are fullsize guys obviously we aren't following nw wheeling trends!!!!! I do not k now where abouts ur located 66step but o march 18 a whole bunch of us are trying to run isabelle at reiter would love to see another fullsize run it might want a locker or welded rear tho