• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Evans anyone?

Cause I love going out FS70:cool:

watch the signs on the 70 for where the snow park starts (moves down with the snow level) You can and will be ticketed for driving above the snowpark and you have to have a snowpark pass to park at them.

Right now the park is at the pyramid pulloff.

watch the signs on the 70 for where the snow park starts (moves down with the snow level) You can and will be ticketed for driving above the snowpark and you have to have a snowpark pass to park at them.

Right now the park is at the pyramid pulloff.

I know. I called the Enumclaw station last weekend about it. I even asked since there isn't much snow can I head up she said nope. So 7010 is still available till the 15th. Then its ticket time.

But this thread is about someone showing me around Evans:cheer:

I know. I called the Enumclaw station last weekend about it. I even asked since there isn't much snow can I head up she said nope. So 7010 is still available till the 15th. Then its ticket time.

But this thread is about someone showing me around Evans:cheer:

Get ahold of NUTTER I think he is going SAT

how is your rig set up? me and a group of locked cherokees are heading up saturday morning. we are meeting at the bonney lake fred myers at 830 am and leaving there around 9 am. we will be trying to get high up into some snow

Or go up the 72, there's a spot that makes the outlet mall look like a FS road, it's just for hiking though :; :;