• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Evans Cleanup

Fordzuki

Zuk Hoarder
Has anybody heard the humorous rumor that there is a cleanup at Evans this weekend? I heard that and the first thing I thought of was "What the hell are they going to clean up, the snow?" :eeek:

there was one planned long ago but because of the snow level it aint gonna happen. Probably be in june when the snow melts out.

When ever there is a clean up, I will try hard to make it.

That white stuff is littering the ground, we have to clean it up...

There is alot of trash on the road. Bobby and I were thinking about going up there this week. The first parkinglot has firepits all over it and nails everywhere. Alot of the trash is from people dumping on the roadside. There is also a huge burned up motor home (30 ft long?).

I was thinking about heading up there this weekend just to check it out. with the weather heading up to the 80's I wonder how much snow will melt.

Yeah, I've seen the burnt up motorhome, that's not going to be a fun job to get that thing down the mountain.

Yeah, I've seen the burnt up motorhome, that's not going to be a fun job to get that thing down the mountain.

It's actually fairly easy to do. I'll be talking to my BIL as the time nears and see if they need some help getting that pulled and disposed of.

so is that on the main road or after you turn left into the first lot where the 311 starts ?

Main road in, so it's technically not part of the park, but it's still an eyesore, and probably validation for others looking to dump up there.

Main road in, so it's technically not part of the park, but it's still an eyesore, and probably validation for others looking to dump up there.

then its a county problem since thats a hwy. wouldnt be a good idea to mess with it since the county has a contract with somebody I am sure.

then its a county problem since thats a hwy. wouldnt be a good idea to mess with it since the county has a contract with somebody I am sure.

Yes, but if you talk to the forest service, they likely know who to talk to in the county and we can help the county if needed to remove it.

As it stands it's going to need to be cut in half and slid on to two rollbacks to remove. Or, drug up on to a tractor/trailor flat bed. It looked like it was a 30' RV.

Yes, but if you talk to the forest service, they likely know who to talk to in the county and we can help the county if needed to remove it.

As it stands it's going to need to be cut in half and slid on to two rollbacks to remove. Or, drug up on to a tractor/trailor flat bed. It looked like it was a 30' RV.

If they use one of the bigger rollbacks it should fit, I just saw another burnt one being hauled down meridian the other day about the same size. It wasn't the same one though.

Latest posts