• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Evans Creek 14 May

Jacob

Viewer Discretion Advised
Going up on May 14th. Will be leaving Joint Base Lewis McCord area around 0730 that morning. Post up if you want to go so we can plan to meet up around here or along the way.

Let me know where you want to meet up at along the way. Fred Meyer parking lot in Bonney Lake is a good spot since it looks like you live in Puyallup.

that will work. i gotta redo some wiring, my offroad carb and my panhard bar. should be a easy fix though. i think i got 2 more trucks that wanna come.

got my truck done. see you @8 in front of fred meyers. ill be in a white dodge dually with blue toy and trailer. you cant miss me.

Torrance was the only one that showed other than my buddy that came from JBLM with me. Torrance didn't get to go because we noticed that his rear shocks were 'flat'.

We had a good time, the snow is melting but there is still a good bit up higher.

There was no snow in the parking area and we didn't hit snow on 311 until after the second look out before you turn up to upper 311.

The top of upper 311 was still too much snow for me on 31s so we turned around and on the way out it was the typical ****fest of a broken XJ getting drug out so it took forever to get out. Once out I wanted to hit some more trails but the guy that went with me brought his wife and she was ready to go so we called it a day before dark....

Never drive behind a xj learned that yrs ago on the busy when one guy blew the steering box off his frame ,just stay in front make sure there straps always handy:haha:

I bet the 520 got a massive glazier still at the rocks:booo:

found out a friend of mine let the nitrogen out of my shocks. f@cking idiot. i wanted to go soo bad. got em re-filled, now im ready for next time.