• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Evans Creek... 4-14. ??????

caddyman99

Looking for someone to wheel with on the 14th at Evans. Nothing special, I just stupid to go alone, ya know?

Anyone interested? prolly get up there about 10ish.
Be nice to meet some of you guys, cause I'm a noobe..

I just might be able to, I will know more later during next week, just depends on how busy work gets.

I believe a buddy of mine has plans on going to Evans. I will take my rig if I am done bending tube for it. If not I might ride with him.

Don't do Truckfest.
4Wheels Parts is the Wal-Mart of the 4x4 world. They want to expand to 100 stores within the next 3 years and this will drive smaller shops out of business.

Support your local 4x4 shop. Sure, their prices may be a bit higher but we all need them. Without the small shops our choices will all be limited to what 4WP wants to sell.

Don't do Truckfest.
4Wheels Parts is the Wal-Mart of the 4x4 world. They want to expand to 100 stores within the next 3 years and this will drive smaller shops out of business.

Support your local 4x4 shop. Sure, their prices may be a bit higher but we all need them. Without the small shops our choices will all be limited to what 4WP wants to sell.

Dude, you got that right. I hate Walmart, Home depot and all them cheap ass stores. Ma and Pa small shops are the shitzy :awesomework:

I was going up there Friday but lost my wingman. Still going up there Saturday? My plan was to run the 311 and 520 trails. I have a 98 ZJ with a 2 inch BB, LP1 sliders, rear locker and 235-75-15 BFG muds. Let me know.

Well, **** I start a thread..................I'm not going to be able to go to Evans, I sold my car trailer and till I get another one, no long trips for me.:looser:
I am going to hit Tahuya on Sunday though, thats real close to me so, I'll be there. I know..............I'm a :looser: , but, you gotta do what you gotta do.

I'm going up there with just my rig and a buddy. Be there between 9 and 10 on cb channel 27 if I can get it to work. Hopefully I'll meet someone up there I can tag along with. Not going on the actual trails alone, so if I don't do any wheeling today I'll go back tomorrow. If I do I'll post up here later.

I was up there there waiting ended up going with 2 greenes,all stock 311 did them in.:fawkdancesmiley:

Last edited: