• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Evans Creek 6/20

Hickboii

Trying to arrange a trip for the 20th. I've got a friend of mine who's gonna be in town and I'd like to take home out for a good days Wheelin. Let me know who's in?

The problem is, this is in the middle of the week. Most people work.

me and a couple of guys are heading to elbe this weekend.

I know it's a Wednesday but this is the day his wife told me would be best and I have a funeral to attend on the weekend for my great grandfather.

so this is part one of our run. sorry for the banner still trying to decide if i want this software or not. Let me know what you think?
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UDHPgWrYEZA?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I think you set a new speed record for the 311 :haha: and why do I feel like I am riding in the back of a Subaru Brat :haha: Good vid thanks for sharing :awesomework: What banner are you concerend with ?

wow it's been a while since I've ran at Evans, and I understand that they don't want to see trails get closed down due to ruts and such but my lord I've driven on logging roads worse than the 311. I really miss the good old days of wheeling, seems like they are all but gone now.

wow it's been a while since I've ran at Evans, and I understand that they don't want to see trails get closed down due to ruts and such but my lord I've driven on logging roads worse than the 311. I really miss the good old days of wheeling, seems like they are all but gone now.

Then you dont get out much :haha: His vid makes it seem smoother than it is due to the way its sped up. True the FS has been very aggresive on keeping the water off of the trails but its not nearly as bad as many make it seem. They simply over built their rigs for what the park is and what it was designed for and it just dosent offer the "hardcore" challenge some people seek. The more the enviros and lawyers have taken over the FS the worse this whole process has gotten and its not going to get better anytime soon. The best thing we can do is stay involved and try to slow the process down.

Like I said it's been a while since running evans, I'm hopefully gonna make it up there Sunday for the first time in a couple years. I'm gonna help with the clean up going on just gotta get my new trac bar installed before then:awesomework:. I guess if I make it up I'll see how it is then but the videos sure make it look like a paved road.

Like I said it's been a while since running evans, I'm hopefully gonna make it up there Sunday for the first time in a couple years. I'm gonna help with the clean up going on just gotta get my new trac bar installed before then:awesomework:. I guess if I make it up I'll see how it is then but the videos sure make it look like a paved road.

:awesomework: on going to the WP sign in will be in the day use area where the rednecks and rugrats will be camped.

I would say 311 is the easiest trail the rest is better. But I have noticed the videos and pictures never do it justice.