• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Evans Creek Conditions Update

Or just 45 minutes with a proper rig. :;

I like it when ya get on the Busy way early and run into the day befores night run still in progress! :haha:

Done that. :haha: We wern't that early though. It was around 10ish I think when we caught up to them down at the bottom.

Whats the latest on Evans? We wanted to run down there on sunday and mess around, a few of the rigs that are with me are lightly built so we cant get too crazy. Is everything open? Ive never been...

We went up on Saturday, and the road from the parking lot to the day use, was rutted snow, except for patches.
My friend with a chevy 1500 on 35's, got stuck going into the campround (right after the bridge) but my Ranger on 33's did fine.
To me, it looked like there was 2 feet or so at the campground.

I'd give a trail report, but that is as far as we went.

As of yesterday Evans creek is still a mess. 311 and the switchback trail were basically all that was clear. all the roads above the campground were covered in 3 feet of slush.

Or just 45 minutes with a proper rig. :;

I like it when ya get on the Busy way early and run into the day befores night run still in progress! :haha:

Been there, I've watched more Birfs being replaced on that trail than anywhere else :haha:

As of yesterday Evans creek is still a mess. 311 and the switchback trail were basically all that was clear. all the roads above the campground were covered in 3 feet of slush.

Yep, was there yesterday and today. Went up 196 and came back down due to snow. Went up 198 and came back down due to snow. Went up 520 and came back down due to snow. 311 is open all the way up and you can get back to the camp ground on the fs road. It has snow, but anyone can fall downhill.

The snow is slushy suckfest.

yeah was there yesterday, upper 520 had a foot or more of slush. all the other trails we hit were fine just a little soupy.

we hit 311, 196, 197 and 1 more that i didn't get the number

We ran 311 then assisted a guy get unstuck over at Coplay lake. But the conditions seem ok. Other than the horrible culvert work on the main line road. Everyone of them is caving in. It doesn't appear that they used any gravel to pack the ditch prior to refilling. They will need to be redone SOON!