• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Evans Creek Dec. 22

There was a decent amount up high on sunday.....It was supposed to dump up there this week so i imagine its pretty good wheelin right now.

Just got off the phone with the White River Ranger...20-30" in the parking lot

I will be going all the way to the parking lot with my trailer. There is a spot on the left after the big bridge just before the "Y" that you take to get to the park. The only risk is the poo poo if they are even up there.

I hate leaving anything at the "Y", but I could clean out my truck beforehand, I just don't think I could drag my tailer to the upper lot if there is 30" of snow on the ground.

I hate leaving anything at the "Y", but I could clean out my truck beforehand, I just don't think I could drag my tailer to the upper lot if there is 30" of snow on the ground.

we park there all the time and have never had a problem. lots of traffic goes by as well as the LEOs for the park

You can follow us up. My buddy had a rig that will plow us a road. He is also dragging a trailer. We will be at the Safeway around 8:30AMish in the morning. He has a big red 1 ton GMC crew and I am in a big green F250 crew. Or we can meet up at a better place if needed. Let me know and I will PM you my cell.

You can follow us up. My buddy had a rig that will plow us a road. He is also dragging a trailer. We will be at the Safeway around 8:30AMish in the morning. He has a big red 1 ton GMC crew and I am in a big green F250 crew. Or we can meet up at a better place if needed. Let me know and I will PM you my cell.
Which Safeway?

see ya there

:011: see ya there Greg, we have a Toy pickup, 2 built heeps and 1 cruiser going. We may be there a little earlier than 9:30 we will be on channel 36.:beer: