• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Evans Creek Jan. 1?

heep70

Unsociable A--hole
Anyone doing Evans Jan. 1? I invited the Subaru folks also. :cheer:

EDIT: Meet at the begining of the 311 at 9:AMish. Bring tree removal stuff if you want. There are blow downs across some of the trails. This isn't a work party just get them moved so we can do some trails. Hopefully someone else will cut them before us.

Last edited:
66stepside said:
I want to! I have not been out since I got back from Iraq and have not taken out the 66 stepside yet.

There wouldn't be any straight panels left. Most of the trails are pretty tight and windy.

426rider said:
What time we meetin? I want to go.

I would like to meet there no later then 9:AM at the enterence of the 311. I need to get back home before dark, I have to work that night.

Not that I wanna work, but I plan on bringing a chain saw to open up some of the trails so we can do more then three of them. If someone else wants to bring a saw that would be cool.

We're headed to Evans on the 30th, and will have chain saws.. so hopefully you guys won't have much work, just wheeling :redneck:

TreeClimber said:
Edit'd for the truth.

Had to do it Mark. When you gettin it back together anyway?
I knew someone was going to say it...but I thought it was going to be Greg:flipoff:
Dunno, been working on my '61 because my wife just got a new car (today) and I need to get it out of her side of the garage. Then I've got to do an axle swap in my '71 F250 with PS conversion. Then the Jeep. I have dedicated 2007 the year of the vehicle and want to get all my junk on the road next year. We'll see.

olllllllo said:
I missed my opportunity! :mad:

Hurry up already. :kissmyass:

The guy works for Boeing. There is no such thing as hurry up. :redneck:

Amanda, you going to show up down here at Evans?

Comet said:
have dedicated 2007 the year of the vehicle and want to get all my junk on the road next year. We'll see.

All your junk? ALL? As in the Ford too? Damn, either you got a hellatious year end bonus, or someone died?

I'll be happy if you get the EFI 401 on the road! If it's still collecting dust come 2008, I swear I'm stealin' the EFI setup.

Tony, everything except the Model A. Two trucks and my Jeep. By running, I meant just that on the '61. The F250 needs to be more reliable and the Jeep means trail ready. But probably not the axle's/suspension just yet. I wanna wheel it and if I break it, then I can do that stuff.
Been working tons of OT so time is more the problem than $.

Comet said:
Tony, everything except the Model A. Two trucks and my Jeep. By running, I meant just that on the '61. The F250 needs to be more reliable and the Jeep means trail ready. But probably not the axle's/suspension just yet. I wanna wheel it and if I break it, then I can do that stuff.
Been working tons of OT so time is more the problem than $.

Didn't really figger the Model A would be done.... And I'm suprised that the Big B has got that much O/T. Good to have a little extra coin in the purse. So get the CJ out of the garage and go have fun. I still got lots of CJ stuff on the shelfs if'n you break stuff.

Tony

Latest posts