• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Evans Creek Jan. 1?

I'm working on the 787 and parts are delivering now. I go to Japan in a couple weeks for final inspection, etc. It's crazy right now.

Comet said:
I'm working on the 787 and parts are delivering now. I go to Japan in a couple weeks for final inspection, etc. It's crazy right now.

Eat lots of Sushi, and eyeball the LBFMs for me.

back on topic, I will be at Evans, Jan 1, with a group.
Red YJ with louvered hood, V8, Walker Evans wheels, Krawlers, brown top. Say HI if'n you see me.

longfield said:
no we are going sunday, we will have the trails slicked up for you all.:cheer:

Thankyou, and I mean that with all sincerity. :cheer:

Now them Subaru dudes may not feel that way if'n they show up.:haha:

Thanks for clearing the trails. Not sure how many if any Subarus are going. Most have plans already.

Use channel four (4) if you get there late.

TreeClimber said:
Thankyou, and I mean that with all sincerity. :cheer:

Now them Subaru dudes may not feel that way if'n they show up.:haha:

no problem maybe we will even take some snow off the trees for you.:D

the 198 was easy, the 197 was moderate, the 520 was snowy, especially up by the rock slides.... the trail was unopened before we got there, although somebody had made it most of the way.... now it's opened thru. Be very careful as some of the group did the slide off the hill into the trees flop winch recovery thingie.

Those were probably my tracks up the 520 until it got off camber and I slid off the trail, we turned around there. We cleared like 6 trees off the 102 and 198. Here's a pic of me winching myself (/w the use of 2 snatch blocks) back onto the trail:

DSCF0035.jpg

I was actually surprized there wasn't MORE snow. Glad you guys had fun!

John

John,

Saw the tree cutting remains. Thank you greatly. Where you stopped wasn't so bad for us. Quads had went a little further, then they too turned around (by the second big rock slide). We opened it up, wasn't too bad driving, just scary. Past that was the "slide off the trail spot"

Thanks again for the cutting to you, Bobby, and whoever else was up there.

Tony

Latest posts