• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Evans Creek NOOB run June 23, 2007

XJ is ready and willing. I'll be there the hole night just in case any one wants to stay.

You just have no common since.

and for what it's worth, a 4x4 run and a Subaru run at the same time is not the best idea (in my opinion) as Subaru go at a distinctly slower rate than most 4x4s due to lack of ground clearance, lack of tire size, lack of front lockers, lack of low range tcase, unitbody construction have limited wheel articulation, etc etc etc. I'm not bashin' Subaru, and I enjoy seeing one or two on the trails, but a large group will be slow - really really slow.

have you ever wheeled with built subaru's like mine or rob's? if not you don't know what your talking about. i may have 31" tires, but i have 12" of clearance to the diffs (more than my toyota when it had 35" tires...), my belly does drag low, but it's all in picking your lines... the trails in washington are more of mud than hardcore rocks. i play in arizona, and i know how to drive.

Just an FYI the Rangers were enforcing passes for all vehicles and are in full force with the Sheriff. They were checking our rigs over also. I got a good tounge lashing for my fenders. Play safe have a good time!:beer:

Last edited:
Just an FYI the Rangers were enforcing passes for all vehicles and are in full force with the Sheriff. They were checking our rigs over also. I got a good tounge lashing for my fenders. Play safe have a good time!:beer:

what about the fenders? were you on the road or the trails?

do you have to have a pass for trail rig, and another for tow rig?

Thinking about making it down, I haven't run Evans for years. Gotta go over the rig tonight and tomorrow first.

Again I'll be there with a XJ and a YJ and of coures my XJ. We will be in the camp at 7pm or so. Ya that's right we will be doing a quick night run and then partying all night. Friends B-day. Don't be shy my XJ is green and beat to hell with armor and a winch. The other XJ is black and stock other than the cut fenders. The YJ is gray beat to hell with a winch and a black top.

Again I'll be there with a XJ and a YJ and of coures my XJ. We will be in the camp at 7pm or so. Ya that's right we will be doing a quick night run and then partying all night. Friends B-day. Don't be shy my XJ is green and beat to hell with armor and a winch. The other XJ is black and stock other than the cut fenders. The YJ is gray beat to hell with a winch and a black top.

Quiet time in the campground starts at 10:00 pm.

do you have to have a pass for trail rig, and another for tow rig?

Thinking about making it down, I haven't run Evans for years. Gotta go over the rig tonight and tomorrow first.

best thing to do is leave the pass on your tow rig and write down the number and dates to keep in your trail rig.

all be there with my SAS'ed yota.
how much recovery gear do i need, i have one 10' tow strap and a 60''hilift and a broke 20' comealong and i'm going to get another tow strap 20'er tomaro, will that be good for this week end?
and to get there you go to buckly and take hyway165 south like you are going to the carbon glacer on Mt.rainer right i have been there befor but that was years ago.

all be there with my SAS'ed yota.
how much recovery gear do i need, i have one 10' tow strap and a 60''hilift and a broke 20' comealong and i'm going to get another tow strap 20'er tomaro, will that be good for this week end?
and to get there you go to buckly and take hyway165 south like you are going to the carbon glacer on Mt.rainer right i have been there befor but that was years ago.

Yep, head towards Mowich Lake (a right at the "Y" passed the carbon bridge).

You locked up in th rear? I will be hangin with the newbe and or less equipt rigs.