• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Evans Creek run 11-21

cherokeefever

This is an meet and greet run for XJ`s. But all are welcome to come. Meeting at the Fred Meyer in Bonney Lake at 8 a.m.:redneck:

Last edited:
I'll be up there @ 10:00 or so. Mostly to take the kids to play in the snow, but will most likely hit up a trail or two while there as well.
White 4Runner on 35's....

Up in the air about this trip...Wiring isnt done and jeep isnt cleaned out..:booo:. Tim, I will call you after a bit..:awesomework:

wish i could make it.. have fun:corn: **** some unibodys up!!

Upper 311 gave my right fender a love tap:awesomework: :redneck:..... Had a great time up there today... well up till I broke my longshaft's yolk and seemed like a downward spiral till we made it off the 198...

Upper 311 gave my right fender a love tap:awesomework: :redneck:..... Had a great time up there today... well up till I broke my longshaft's yolk and seemed like a downward spiral till we made it off the 198...

Some body should have pictures of you busting your **** huh?So did they pull a train on ya! Ive been stuck at home with flu other wise would of been there you need a camera! spanawaylovetapper last time you took **** wheeling was at Elbe in the red one when u were making out with that Tree doing that little dance.:haha:dont fuwk up this unibody:beer::cool:

Some body should have pictures of you busting your **** huh?So did they pull a train on ya! Ive been stuck at home with flu other wise would of been there you need a camera! spanawaylovetapper(That shits FUNNY) last time you took **** wheeling was at Elbe in the red one when u were making out with that Tree doing that little dance.:haha:dont fuwk up this unibody:beer::cool:

I DO need a camera... all in time Mike all in time...

and for not ****ing this uni-car up...trust me, I want to build a exo cage on it asap...I like Ba-riedo's (sp?) halo set up and exo cage....:awesomework:

Let me know what price he gives u for that exo cage. I want one too but will probab:awesomework:ly build my own. Don`t like paying for something that i can just do myself.

well hell we should just go in together to buy the steel and i will help ya out as much i can and you could just build two exos..... ;) lol for a small fee of course..... hint hint.... lol

Latest posts