• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Evans Creek Sunday- Light Ride

zebraic

alright so sunday were headin up to evans for a little fun. its not going to be anything serious at all. it would be a good run for beginners or people who dont like to thrash there rig..

The people that are for sure going..

Me: YJ on lifted on 33's. pretty basic toy
Matt: 05 Rubi. He JUST bought it, so he just wants to get his feet wet and not tear it up
Brandon: Yota.. Not too sure wat hes runnin. its either stock or close to.
Evan: new yz125.

so yeah as u can see were not going out to do wat i usually do and break stuff :redneck: if you want to go let me know!! or if u wanna meet us there were probably meeting at 410 cafe at 10am. and were gonna be on channel 4 i believe... see ya on the trail!

Just got back from wheeling Evans today (Saturday). Better plan on bringing your snow pants, it was coming down like crazy up there. Sure was pretty.

No, crystal mt is on 410 like your going to yakima. to get to Evans you go thru Wilkison on hwy 165(I think) on the way to Mowich lake by Mt rainier.

well coming from puyallup i go on 410 like im going towards crystal mountain. then i turn off and go through buckley to get there.. bout 20 min from 410 cafe. you know.. the cafe on highway 410

well coming from puyallup i go on 410 like im going towards crystal mountain. then i turn off and go through buckley to get there.. bout 20 min from 410 cafe. you know.. the cafe on highway 410

OK:awesomework: Have fun:cheer:

Here's a pic today from near the top of the 520 today at Evans. Winch lines are not under tension yet. I'm not great with names. The guys that saved this XJ went way beyond helping. They saved him twice. Didn't arrive in time to take pics of the first extraction. They live up North near Reiter/Walker.

edit:snow line was at 3300ft. Accumulation above 3900ft. Pic was taken at about 4300ft.

100_5917.jpg

alright so u were right. i take 410 to 165 through wilkenson. never paid much attention.

anyways, ended up takin it slow today for the first part.. then got bored and explored. ill post picks and more info tomorrow. had a blast!!

Here's a pic today from near the top of the 520 today at Evans. Winch lines are not under tension yet. I'm not great with names. The guys that saved this XJ went way beyond helping. They saved him twice. Didn't arrive in time to take pics of the first extraction. They live up North near Reiter/Walker.

edit:snow line was at 3300ft. Accumulation above 3900ft. Pic was taken at about 4300ft.

100_5917.jpg

what your suppose to do, even if their a jackass, you can laugh at them then rescue. if their drunk you rescue and hide their keys in teh snow...:redneck:

i've used my winch to help others more so than myself over the years??

alright so u were right. i take 410 to 165 through wilkenson. never paid much attention.

anyways, ended up takin it slow today for the first part.. then got bored and explored. ill post picks and more info tomorrow. had a blast!!

alls good as long as you had fun:cheer:

I was up their saturday as well with my blue scout. The snow was alright during the morning but come like 4pm it started dumping. I was with my dad in his 03 tj he had a 4" lift with the super stock 4 cylinder tires and that thing still just kept going. Then his tranny got hot and pushed out a bunch of fluid out of the dipstick. He had to limp back to town to get more and I just kept on going went up 520 without a single problem and had a blast. All in all I think ill be going again soon so if anybody is ever heading up on a saturday let me know.