• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Evans Creek, today 7-5-09

Dogboy

Me and a couple buuddies are going to be up at Evans Creek today. It will be me in my blue-grey Ranger, my buddy in his green convertable Ranger, and our other friend in his camo Yota. Then my cousin will have his white/ Silver Ram up there, but he's going to be riding his bike.

We will be meeting at my house here in Enumclaw, at 11 but if anybody wants to run the day with us, just let me know before then.

If anybody sees us, feel free to say hi, it's always nice to meet you guys.

Last edited:
wish i could make it ben.......ben who? from the claw? we were up there last weekend

It was a good day!! We ran the Upper and Lower 311, and went over and ran down the 102. The trail work from last weekend looks good! I noticed gravel/ rock in a few places on those 2 trails. It made a huge difference in body damage having that in the couple holes (I think there was one on the Lower 311, and on on the 102)!

I don't know if it was the same sheriff that likes giving a lot of tickets up there, but a sheriff in a new Tahoe pulled into the parking lot about the time we went to leave. He drove slow through the parking lot, then continued on towards the campground. We loaded up and took off quick, we didn't want to risk getting a ticket for something really stupid...

wish i could make it ben.......ben who? from the claw? we were up there last weekend

Ben Ely, and yeah, from Enumclaw.
Where would I know you from?
The easiest way to recognize me is my Ranger, lol. I drive it everywhere.

EDIT: I think my buddies got pictures, so if I get them from those guys, I'll upload them.

Last edited: