• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Evans run tomorrow 1st

Jesus........I made a post like Wednesday I'd be up there. NOBODY had responded.
Anyway,
Yeah, I'll be there 9:30ish also.

Ill hopefully be there by 9:30 tomarrow, Im making the long drive up from bremerton.

When are you leaving? I live in B town also.
Thanks for that Gibby.......going early to avoid the storm.
Wear you insulated stuff..........................going to be COLD!!!

Last edited:
I hate you morning guys so much, I am going to be so tired I don't get off tonight till 12:30am and then drive 1 hour home, wake up at 6:30 am to get the truck and trailer and then to jp's. but I am still going wheeling.

I hate you morning guys so much, I am going to be so tired I don't get off tonight till 12:30am and then drive 1 hour home, wake up at 6:30 am to get the truck and trailer and then to jp's. but I am still going wheeling.

we have a guy in our club that works graveyard and gets oof at like 3 in the morning. He drives his tow rig to where we are meeting and sleeps in the truck until we get there:redneck: Pretty hardcore for a 55 year old guy:awesomework:

Caddyman - I was planning on leaving at around 7:30, maybe we could meet up somewhere around bremerton and convoy up there

Caddyman - I was planning on leaving at around 7:30, maybe we could meet up somewhere around bremerton and convoy up there

You are heading out a little earlier than me.....I am waiting for a buddy to get to my house bout 7:45, and another buddy at the weigh station before purdy by about 8:30.
Are you driving your rig, or do you trailer?

Im driving up, Ive only been to evans once about 4 years ago and I was following other people, so I was giving myself extra time.

we have a guy in our club that works graveyard and gets oof at like 3 in the morning. He drives his tow rig to where we are meeting and sleeps in the truck until we get there:redneck: Pretty hardcore for a 55 year old guy:awesomework:

that is what i usually do to, I would have everything packed the day before and when get off head out to where I am going but not this time.

spooled front and rear here.